We are looking for a talented DataOps Engineer Intern willing to work on the orchestration of Pricing and/or sales forecast machine learning algorithms.
You'll work in an agile environment with an amazing international team of data engineers, data scientists and business analysts working from the different offices, US, UK, LATAM, and Spain of course!
What will you do?
* Design the orchestrations from development to production
* Make sure that environments are aligned and that hardware, software, data, and other resources are up to date and available on demand
* Be part of the design of ML algorithms
What is required
* Being able to write SQL queries
* Mastering Python, Linux, Docker, Kubernetes
* Understanding the basics of machine learning techniques
* Experience with cloud architecture (AWS/Azure)
* Experience with ETL tools like Airflow
* Experience with AWS Sagemaker
Un día sin leer es un día perdido.
Empresa: Penguin Random House Grupo Editorial, S.A.U.
Código postal: 0xxx1
Job ID: 1xxxx1
barcelona, B, ES
|Posted on:||09 Jun 2021|
|Type of job:||Internship|
|Industry:||Media / Advertising|