We are a Global Software Testing and DevOps organization that is working from Barcelona Technology Delivery Center. We are supporting more than 10 countries offering Software Testing and Continuous Integration services.
As an IT Engineer Intern your main responsibilities will be in Cyber-Security Testing area to:
* Support Cyber-Security Testing internal initiatives
* Collect best practices in Security Testing (OWASP, SAST, DAST, IAST, RASP,etc.)
* Investigate and define main quality checks in Penetration test: Confidentiality,Integrity Authentication, Data, Business logical, Authorization, Cryptography,Client side, non-repudiation etc.
* Support in building Security testing methodology: info gathering, test design,execution, etc.
* Classify and define activities in different type of projects: WEB / APP / API /etc.
* Integrations in the CD/CI process
By the end of the project, you will have learned:
* Main activities related to Security Testing and their application in real projects
* Participate in a Service definition
* Integration of Security Testing in the development life cycle, special focus onAgile projects (CI/CD)
* Working within international team and distributed (Barcelona, Zurich City,India)
Your Skills and Experience
As an IT Engineer Intern your Education and Personal Skills will ideally include:
* Any Security Testing (PenTesting, App security, etc.)
* Knowledge in Continuous Integration tools (Jenkins, Bamboo, Azure DevOps)
* Fluent English
Primary work location is Barcelona Poblenou. Internship Agreement with actual Spanish University/School is mandatory. You can apply with your English CV by clicking on the button "Apply online"
Who we are
Looking for a challenging and inspiring work environment where you can make a difference? At Zurich millions of individuals and businesses place their trust in our products and services every day. Our 53,000 employees worldwide form the basis of our success, enabling, businesses and communities to face a world of risk with confidence. Imagine if you could help people do this all over the world. You'd give them confidence and reassurance by protecting what they love most. It's a big challenge, but you will be supported by a world-class team who believe in helping you to reach your full potential and deliver on our promises.
Diversity & Inclusion
At Zurich we are an equal opportunity employer. We attract and retain the best qualified individuals available, without regard to race/ethnicity, religion, gender, sexual orientation, age or disability.
So be challenged. Be inspired. Help us make a difference.
You are the heart & soul of Zurich!
At Zurich, we like to think outside the box and challenge the status quo. We take an optimistic approach by focusing on the positives and constantly asking What can go right?
We highly value the experience and know-how of our employees and offer a wide range of opportunities across business areas to encourage you to apply for new opportunities within Zurich when you are ready for your next career step.
Let's continue to grow together!
* Location(s): ES - Barcelona
* Remote working: Yes
* Schedule: Part Time
* Recruiter name: Maria Eugenia Torres
|Posted on:||22 Sep 2022|
|Type of job:||Internship|