Who we are
At (COMPANY NAME), our culture is as unique as it is diverse. With offices around the world, our incredible team of 2,600 Criteos collaborates to create an open & inclusive environment. We work together to achieve our goals, push boundaries, and be impactful. All of this supports us in our mission to power the world's marketers with trusted & impactful advertising.
This position is for a 6-month internship starting from February.
You will be part of our fun and experienced EMEA recruiting team in charge of hiring for all functions (except R&D) for our 12 offices in the region.
What You will do
* Support the team with writing and posting job offers on appropriate venues
* Strengthen our relationship with top universities in EMEA
* Manage end-to-end the recruitment process for our internship program and junior roles
* Ensure a best-in-class candidate experience throughout the process
* Get involved in some TA-related project (employer branding, tools and systems...)
Who You Are
* First internship experience in Talent Acquisition either in agency or in-house is a plus
* Strong organization skills and adaptability
* Team player and people-oriented
* Good communication skills
* Fluent in English (other European language is a plus)
* Enthusiastic about marketing and adtech environment
Check what life at (COMPANY NAME) looks like: Life at (COMPANY NAME)
At (COMPANY NAME), we are committed to creating an environment where all Criteos feel a sense of belonging. We nourish our diversity by listening to all cultures within (COMPANY NAME) - and there are many. We are proud to be a global team and conscious that it takes people with different perspectives, thoughts and cultures to succeed.
(COMPANY NAME) collects your personal data for the purposes of managing (COMPANY NAME)'s recruitment related activities. Consequently, (COMPANY NAME) may use your personal data in relation to the evaluation and selection of applicants. Your information will be accessible to the different (COMPANY NAME) entities across the world. By clicking the "Apply" button you expressly give your consent
|Posted on:||14 Jan 2021|
|Type of job:||Internship|
|Industry:||Internet / New Media|
|Job duration:||6 months|