Who we are
At (COMPANY NAME), our culture is as unique as it is diverse. With offices around the world, our incredible team of 2,600 Criteos collaborates to create an open & inclusive environment. We work together to achieve our goals, push boundaries, and be impactful. All of this supports us in our mission to power the world's marketers with trusted & impactful advertising.
(COMPANY NAME) Retail Media allows ecommerce sites to generate advertising revenues from consumer brands and sellers. Brands and Sellers have theirs ad displayed at the end of the customer journey, close to the actual sale. They can tap into the retailers audiences and digital properties to carry personalized messages that are relevant to the shopper.
This is a 6-month full-time internship joining our Brands team.
Every day, you will :
* Be part of the strategic account management of CPG clients and media agencies.
* Escalating internally any issues and concerns raised by clients.
* Develop and maintain strong partnerships with clients at all levels within Sales, E-Commerce and Digital departments.
* Advise on client's Retail Media strategy and educate advertisers on (COMPANY NAME)'s technology across channels and devices .
* Analyze complex performances to advise your partner.
* Optimize accounts to improve performance for the advertiser and identify growth opportunities.
* Analyze a wide range of performance metrics and KPI's Use your market knowledge in order to support the client's development on a long term basis
* Act as a consultant to create successful campaigns in line with clients strategic objectives.
Who You are
* Excellent organizational, multitasking skills
* Problem solving mind-set , being proactive on improving processes and tools
* Must enjoy working collaboratively across multiple teams
* Good interpersonal and persuasive skills across all levels
* Fluent level of Spanish
* Ability to work and deliver strong results in a dynamic environment
* Passion for retail, e-commerce, new media, internet trends and continual learning
* Account management, E-commerce or Trade Marketing experience would be plus
* Strong knowledge of all core MS Office applications
* Must be eligible to work in Spain full-time with no restriction
At (COMPANY NAME), we are committed to creating an environment where all Criteos feel a sense of belonging. We nourish our diversity by listening to all cultures within (COMPANY NAME) - and there are many. We are proud to be a global team and conscious that it takes people with different perspectives, thoughts and cultures to succeed.
(COMPANY NAME) collects your personal data for the purposes of managing (COMPANY NAME)'s recruitment related activities. Consequently, (COMPANY NAME) may use your personal data in relation to the evaluation and selection of applicants. Your information will be accessible to the different (COMPANY NAME) entities across the world. By clicking the "Apply" button you expressly give your consent
|Posted on:||08 Apr 2021|
|Type of job:||Internship|
|Industry:||Internet / New Media|
|Job duration:||6 months|