Are you looking to test your skills in an exciting tech start up environment? If so, you're in luck! (COMPANY NAME) is currently on the lookout for a Talent Sourcer to help us fulfil our company objectives and you might be the extra pair of hands that we need.
Under our guidance, you'll gain expert on-the-job training using different tools and learning talent sourcing techniques.
You'll pick up invaluable experience in our fast-paced working environment where you'll learn to prioritise your tasks, work efficiently and meet deadlines.
What you'll be doing:
* Work with recruiters to understand the requirements for technical roles they're sourcing for.
* Filter candidate's applications and learn how to run screening calls.
* Directly source and engage top talent using recruiting tools and job boards such as LinkedIn Recruiter, StackOverflow, Glassdoor, Angelist, Indeed, etc.
* Research and propose new channels and trends to attract top talent.
* Recommend and drive improvements to enhance and scale our pipeline strategy.
* Support with ideas, strategies and coordination for the Talent Acquisition team and Careers branding improvements.
* Contribute to our diversity recruiting initiatives and manage passive candidate pipelines and related ad-hoc reporting.
Paid internship agreement, with heaps of opportunities to learn and develop your skills with us. You'll get to work in a bright open-plan office in central Barcelona, with a friendly and flexible working environment.
We are proud to have an international team that acknowledges a variety of backgrounds, perspectives and skills. At (COMPANY NAME), we celebrate diversity and difference, and we are strongly committed to building an inclusive environment for all our employees.
All applications, including CV & cover letter, must be submitted in English. Applications in any other language will not be considered
You don't need to have any experience, but it would be great if you've got:
* Bachelors' Degree in Human Resources related field or equivalent.
* Outstanding verbal and written communication skills in English.
* Internet search, networking, interpersonal skills and you are excited about recruitment.
* Problem-solving attitude and a desire to learn.
* Go-getter attitude who can tackle a fast-paced, constantly changing work environment.
* Resourceful and have the ability to work independently
|Posted on:||26 May 2021|
|Type of job:||Internship|
|Industry:||Tourism / Hotel management|