Your responsibilities will include;
• Support all aspects of multiple social media accounts, including content creation and community development. (Organic)
• Facilitate creation of inspirational content that is globally consistent across all digital platforms (Website, Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, YouTube, etc.)
• Writing fresh and engaging copy, as well as participating/creating conversations, identifying advocates together with the Advocate and Influencer Executive
• Working closely with the team to understand and participate in ongoing marketing and campaign activities;
• Analysing, optimising and reporting on the community performance;
• Define, track, and analyse metrics across all digital platforms to continuously identify new opportunities for engagement and reach. Report on owned media content performance.
• Use analytics to produce genuine audience insights to identify new commercial opportunities and drive strategy.
We’d like you to have;
• Spoken and written English to a high standard (extra languages are a big bonus)
• Bachelor’s degree or close to graduation in marketing, creative writing, copywriting or a similar field
• A desire to learn and grow professionally
• Experience with the Office Package, especially Word and Excel & G-Suite.
• Experience with blogging or other forms of publishing are a big plus