IT and Marketing Internship Valencia
We would expect the intern to carry out the following tasks:
- Building Websites with database
- Integrating online Forms on the websites
- SEO/SEA optimization: It is absolutely critical for a company who carries out the majority of its business solely online to be as visible as possible on Google. Therefore, the intern would be expected to optimize the online shop for SEO/SEA, with the aim being that Express Weddiv SL would come up on top in search engines. The intern would also be expected to look after our Google Ad-Words website, making sure that our services contain the latest, and most searched keywords.
- Social Media (Facebook, Instagram etc. ) ads and updates
- Texts: The intern will be required to write detailed product descriptions of texts, which will then be uploaded to our system. Once uploaded, the intern will then have to oversee that the text contains the relevant and correct hyperlinks, correct prices, and that it is visible on the correct section of the website.
During the intern’s time at Express Weddiv S.L., the intern will gain a valuable insight and a firsthand experience into how a company is run in Europe. The intern will be working in a team of 3-4 in a company that carries out business across separate countries, and will be placed in a unique position to witness how an international company operates not only on a professional level, but also on a personal level, especially one that contains a number of employees from different backgrounds and cultures.
We are looking for a passionate and dedicated person who becomes an integral part of the team.
- EU national
- Open minded with great initiative
- Understanding of teambuilding
- Good IT and technical understanding
- Strong writing and editing skills
- Detail oriented, structured and reliable
- High level of English, French or German Native desired. Spanish is not required.
- You are familiar with Microsoft office and Wordpress.
- You have knowledge of SEO, social media marketing and google ads.
- Experience with Graphic Design and Video Production is also a plus.
- Full-time starting as soon as possible, min. duration 6 months
The intern will be required to work 5 days a week, 8 hours a day (from Monday to Friday from 09:00-18:00 (with 1 hour lunch break from 13:30-14:30)), and will receive a monthly payment of 200 Euro. We would expect the intern to stay with us for a minimum of four months, with the preferred length of time being 4-6 months.
- If you do this internship to gain university credit, we will collaborate to provide you with all the necessary paperwork needed.
- As a EU citizen you can apply for an Erasmus or Leonardo Da Vinci scholarship.