Internship on LANZAROTE - Marketing and Technical Assistant
We would expect the intern to carry out the following tasks:
• Market research for the respective country (your native tongue).
• Marketing planning and implementation.
• Using WordPress for SEO.
• Website Design and Traffic Building Analysis.
• Create social media platform for different European markets and integrate social media platforms.
• Carry out traffic building exercises and competitor analysis tasks for the respective market.
• Carry out Marketing, Analytical and Technical task.
- SEO/SEA optimization: It is absolutely critical for a company who carries out the majority of its business solely online to be as visible as possible on Google. Therefore, the intern would be expected to optimize the website in their native language for SEO/SEA, with the aim being that Express Weddiv SL would come up on top in search engines. The intern would also be expected to look after our Google Ad-Words website, making sure that our services contain the latest, and most searched keywords.
- Social Media (Facebook, Instagram etc. ) ads and updates
- Texts: The intern will be required to write detailed product descriptions of texts, which will then be uploaded to our system. Once uploaded, the intern will then have to oversee that the text contains the relevant and correct hyperlinks, correct prices, and that it is visible on the correct section of the website.
We offer a free accommodation in the center of Arrecife, a single room in a shared apartment with 3 other trainees during the whole internship. The apartment is placed nearly next to our office, which makes it easy to get home for “siesta”. Also it is sourrounded by cafees, restaurants, bars and supermarkets and only a short walk (3 minutes) from the beach.
You will get experience working with an international team.
Our main language in the office is English.
Working Hours: Monday to Friday from 9:00 am – 01:30 pm and from 4:00 pm – 07:30 pm.
(From 01:30pm-4:00pm there is Spanish siesta time for eating, sleeping, relaxing, shopping, going to the beach or whatever you like).
If you do this internship to gain university credit, we will collaborate to provide you with all the necessary paperwork needed.
- As an EU citizen you can apply for an Erasmus or Leonardo Da Vinci scholarship.
We are looking for a passionate and dedicated person who becomes an integral part of the team.
- Open minded with great initiative
- Understanding of teambuilding
- Strong writing and editing skills
- Detail oriented, structured and reliable
- High level of English, French, Spanish or German Native desired.
- You are familiar with Microsoft office and Wordpress.
- You hold a minimum of a BAC +2 experience. You are in the last year of your bachelor’s Marketing degree.
- Have understanding of Marketing, Digital Marketing and Social Media Marketing concepts.
- Basic Marketing tools understanding (CRM, SEO tools etc..) of course you will be helped during internship but basic understanding would be a plus.
- Knowledge of Google Analysis and Technical understanding is preferred.
|Posted on:||13 May 2021|
|Type of job:||Internship|
|Job starts:||As soon as possible|
|Job duration:||5 months|
|Compensation:||Accommodation, own room in a shared apartment|
|Study areas:||Accountancy, Business Studies, Communication and Information Sciences, Computer Science / IT, Engineering, Engineering - Civil, Engineering - Computer, Engineering - Electrical, Engineering - Electronic, Engineering - Technology, Informatics, Journalism, Management Information Systems, Management Science, Marketing and Sales Management, Public Relations / Publicity / Advertising, Writing|