Descripción de la compañía
(COMPANY NAME)® is an R&D company and textile supplier of innovative knit fabrics. We aim to replace synthetic materials in textiles with natural ones which are better for our bodies, and for the planet. Our materials are produced locally and made from either vegetal, recycled or biodegradable fibers. We develop and supply our quality driven (COMPANY NAME)® fabrics to other brands through collaborations.
What you'll find when working at (COMPANY NAME)®
* Location: Work from our office in Madrid
* Care: We act in the best interest of a responsible future.
* Commitment: we are committed to developing early talent
* Passion: We work hard with energy and passion for what we do.
* Good vibes: We always see the positive side in every situation and act with fairness and honesty with everyone.
* Stay Humble: We embrace mistakes and feedback to learn from them.
* Dynamic: We roll up our sleeves and get work done no matter our position and level.
Descripción del puesto
We are looking for a full time intern to join our Sales department at our Madrid office, with immediate availability for a six month period. (COMPANY NAME)® is a start-up that is growing fast and in this position you will be in direct contact with all departments and our clients, which are fashion brands. Since the company is growing we are looking for interns who have finished their courses and who could be possibly be hired after the internship finishes.
Key responsibilities and mission (but not limited to):
* Support the business development team with sales processes and meetings with clients.
* Filtering and responding to brand inquiries made through our website and social media.
* Lead client engagement by developing and managing relationships with customers.
* Staying up to date with and understanding the latest market developments and trends in order to identify potential clients.
* Assistance with tradeshows organization and client follow-up during and after the fairs.
* Development of support documents and presentations for our clients when needed.
* Passionate about fashion and an understanding of its supply chain.
* Interest and knowledge in textiles/fashion/wellbeing and sustainability
* University Degree (Equivalent to a Bachelor's degree) in a related discipline.
* Internship agreement through University is required.
* Previous experience in a sales related position is preferred.
* Fluent in English.
* Motivated, directed and driven individual and also a strong team player across departments and functions. Capable of working under pressure and has a solution oriented mindset.
* Ability to communicate effectively and concisely within cross-cultural workforce and client base.
* High proficiency in use of MS Office products and reporting tools. (Word, Excel, etc)
* Excitement about being a part of a startup and contributing to it's growth!
* Availability to accept a possible full-time position after the internship period.
- Previous experience working with Textiles, Retail or end consumer Products.
- Additional languages are a plus: Spanish, French, Italian and German, especially.
NOTE: Only those applicants under consideration will be contacted. Please accept our utmost appreciation for your interest. (COMPANY NAME)® is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. Employment decisions are based on merit and business needs, and not on race, color, creed, age, sex, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, religion, marital status, medical condition, physical or mental disability, military service, pregnancy, childbirth and related medical conditions or any other classification protected by federal, state or provincial and local laws and ordinances. Reasonable accommodation is available for qualified individuals with disabilities, upon request. This Equal Employment Opportunity policy applies to all practices relating to recruitment and hiring, compensation, benefits, discipline, transfer, termination and all other terms and conditions of employment. While management is primarily responsible for seeing that (COMPANY NAME)® equal employment opportunity policies are implemented, you share in the responsibility for assuring that, by your personal actions, the policies are effective.
The selection process will be conducted in English. Please do not apply if you do not have a high level of English
|Posted on:||05 Aug 2022|
|Type of job:||Internship|
|Languages:||English, Spanish, French|