Business Analyst Internship
(COMPANY NAME) Customer Support Department (for EMEA markets) works to make support and post-sales services a competitive sales advantage for (COMPANY NAME), on Printing and Personal Systems
* Innovation/Disruption in the way we support and create value for customers and our channel partners
* Design of customer Experience improvements, so that it is perceived externally as a real differentiator vs. competitors
* Continuous warranty cost reduction in order to enable better product costing as well as self-funding of our innovations
Aligning with (COMPANY NAME)'s internal career development framework, (COMPANY NAME) offers you the possibility to learn in a real work environment, help you in your first steps in your work experience, give you the opportunity to develop your end of degree/master project.
* The Business Analyst Apprentice will join our Printing EMEA Category Support team, focusing on both the Consumer and Commercial customers segments across EMEA markets, with a customer installed based to serve of more than 15 millions and above 100M$ of cost budget every year
* He/She will help the team by providing information, analysis, business tool/solutions and recommendations in support of team efforts.
* He/She will exercise independent judgment within defined parameters
Key responsibilities in in this role are going to be:
* Participate in the elaboration, documentation, analysis and/or validation of innovative business processes, tools/solutions which support the team innovation and optimisation efforts
* Carry out the investigation, design, development, execution, and implementation of data science mini-projects to generate new insights on products, services, technologies, and Customer experience.
* In accordance with plan and team guidance, performs/executes data collection and analysis procedures and data insight visualizations for assigned projects.
* Collects, records, and analyses data using established protocols and processes; communicates findings to other team members for review and feedback.
* Assists in preparation of literature and presentations for peer review, publication, and delivery at senior management level.
Knowledge and Skills
* Problem solving, analytical thinking, and the ability to work independently
* Understanding of scientific design and data collection methodologies, tools and statistical packages to collect, validate, and analyze datasets (e.g. Excel)
* Good analytical skills, data analysis capabilities
* Good written and verbal communication skills; mastery in English
* Ability to effectively communicate research plans, proposals, and results
* Positive attitude and willingness to learn and contribute in a team setting
* Performs work assigned by others. But Accountable for own work
* Collaborates with peers, junior data scientists and engineers, and functional experts
* Typically partners with high-level Individual Contributors.
* Supports projects requiring data science engineering.
* Currently studying a Bachelor's or Master level degree in a STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering, Maths) or Business related domains
* Specialisations or experiences on data science.
* Customer Experience acumen would be a plus
* A Women Network that organizes activities all year long, such as the promotion of STEM vocations among girls.
* Opportunity to learn on an international organization with colleagues coming from all over the world.
* Diverse internal growth and career opportunities.
* Flexible schedule to adapt to Bachelor's or Master's degree academic program. Part time or full time.
* Sports centre (indoor and outdoor); gym, squash courts, tennis courts, basketball courts and regular fitness classes such as Yoga, Pilates, etc.
* We also dedicate time and resources to contribute with our community through Corporate Volunteering activities.
Schedule -Part time
Shift -No shift premium (Spain)
EEO Tagline -
(COMPANY NAME) Inc. is EEO F/M/Protected Veteran/ Individual with Disabilities