We are (COMPANY NAME).
We have a dream of a world without paperwork. A world where administrative phobics like us, finally live protected from the anxiety of correctly filling forms and paying fees for late payments.
On the other hand, we will not lie to you, there is a lot of work to do. That's why we are looking for committed, creative and enthusiastic people like you to follow us on this adventure.
Since 2015, we have not been lazy! With 3.5 million relocations every year in France, and 76% of French people saying they are stressed by the event, we decided to tackle the subject. As a result, we have created the only platform that allows you to transfer all your contracts during your relocation, 100% free, 100% online. At the time of our fifth candle, we are more than 400 employees, have helped over 500 000 customers, and have opened an office in Barcelona.
We see things as the big picture: a team of ideas bubbling around the globe, a future where our entire administrative life is just a click away.
Acquisition is the reason for the exceptional growth of (COMPANY NAME). To be honest, we have done pretty good work so far! Indeed, (COMPANY NAME) is part of the 10 french startups B2C with the highest Search growth in 2018. This is also the reason Google chose to follow us and involve us in the "scale-up" program. We benefit from their help on all Data, international growth and acquisition levels!
To take on these challenges, we are recruiting a Data analyst to work with our Paid Acquisition Team. Based in Barcelona, you will contribute to the team by handling the data problematics, allowing the team to be more independent and self-sufficient. You will work under the responsibility of our Data referent and in direct collaboration with the Data team.
The missions are diverse and there is certainly no lack of problematics. A few examples:
* Dashboard building or improvements
* Ad hoc analysis
* Creating automatic alerts, anticipation in spotting trends
* Transversal Projects
* … many more!
* Passionate about digital & entrepreneurship
* Very autonomous, fast-learner, enthusiastic, team-player
* Analytical and Data driven
If the challenge is yours, we'll be glad to meet with you
* Engineer Background in Computer Science, Digital Marketing, Data or Business Master's Student with a tech experience
* Knowledge of SQL
* Use of a Data Visualization tool (Datastudio, Tableau, PowerBI, etc..)
* Could be a plus:
* Python, managing data flows, API
* knowledge of webmarketing tools (Google Adwords, Google Analytics)
* You speak English fluently, French / Italian / Spanish is a big plus