Who we are
At (COMPANY NAME), our culture is as unique as it is diverse. With offices around the world, our incredible team of 2,600 Criteos collaborates to create an open & inclusive environment. We work together to achieve our goals, push boundaries, and be impactful. All of this supports us in our mission to power the world's marketers with trusted & impactful advertising.
As (COMPANY NAME)'s business scales ever faster, the EMEA Financial Planning and Analysis (FP&A) team is strongly engaged in providing analytical insights driving strategic business decisions directly contributing to (COMPANY NAME)'s growth and transformation. This includes developing financial forecasts and analysis, monitoring key performance indicators and generating internal management reporting. We also conduct financial reviews on a wide range of business topics. As part of the EMEAregion, FP&A is actively involved in implementing processes that support business needs and the (COMPANY NAME) organization as a whole.
This role offers a unique opportunity to expand your financial skillset and professional experience in the dynamic environment of a global tech company. The role will be based out of Barcelona, a upcoming tech hub and one of the world's best cities.
What you will do :
* Assisting the EMEA FP&A managers with quarterly and yearly planning exercise for full P&L
* Development, standardization and automation of P&L, headcount and operational KPI reporting/monitoring capabilities to drive decision-making for our senior business leaders
* Support the EMEA business and finance leaders with regards to agency and large clients customer deals proposals. Help monitor deals performance and quarterly p&l impacts.
* Ad-hoc analysis, reporting and project work on a broad range of business topics within the EMEA FP&A and sales operations team.
Who you are :
* Bachelor's degree or equivalent with major in Business, Finance or Engineering
* Previous internship experience in Business, Finance or Business Intelligence
* Strong analytical and problem-solving abilities
* Quick learner, pro-active and well-organized
* Ability to work well individually as well as in a team environment
* Excellent communication skills in English
* Strong Excel/PowerPoint skills
* Knowledge of data analysis tools such as Power BI, Tableau or QlickSense is a plus.
At (COMPANY NAME), we are committed to creating an environment where all Criteos feel a sense of belonging. We nourish our diversity by listening to all cultures within (COMPANY NAME) - and there are many. We are proud to be a global team and conscious that it takes people with different perspectives, thoughts and cultures to succeed.
(COMPANY NAME) collects your personal data for the purposes of managing (COMPANY NAME)'s recruitment related activities. Consequently, (COMPANY NAME) may use your personal data in relation to the evaluation and selection of applicants. Your information will be accessible to the different (COMPANY NAME) entities across the world. By clicking the "Apply" button you expressly give your consent
|Posted on:||23 Dec 2020|
|Type of job:||Internship|
|Industry:||Internet / New Media|