Internship Finance Analyst 3D Printing WW
At (COMPANY NAME) Sant Cugat (Barcelona), we have an impressive 2300+ employees, made up of 60+ different nationalities. We host 12 businesses and are the worldwide HQ of the 3D Printing and the Large Format Printing businesses and the EMEA HQ for the Graphics Solutions Business. We also have the largest (COMPANY NAME) R&D Lab outside of the US and a fantastic Demo center. This is an exciting role providing direct support to the 3D Printing Expense Finance Lead Worldwide.
* Provides financial analysis for a function or business.
* Performs data extraction and analyses data to make recommendations.
* Handles financial business issues.
* Provides analytics to business initiatives.
* Develops an understanding of (COMPANY NAME)'s financial processes and a working knowledge of the business.
* Studying Bachelor's degree or equivalent with focus in Finance, Business, Economics or similar.
* Basic understanding of accounting processes.
* Good analytical and business application skills (e.g., Microsoft Excel).
* Good communication and teamwork skills.
What we offer:
* Internship agreement between university, company, student
* Flexible schedule for part time (4h/day) or full time (8h/day) for a 6 to12 months agreement (the minimum period agreement is 6 months both in Madrid and Barcelona)
* Diverse internal growth and career opportunities.
* Love sports? Then take advantage of our sports center (indoor and outdoor); gym, squash courts, tennis courts, basketball courts and with 25+ regular coordinated activities / sports by employees, such as HIIT training, squash, basketball and yoga
* We also dedicate time and resources to contribute with our community through Corporate Volunteering activities.
* And more…
(COMPANY NAME) is a $58+ billion fortune 100 company with 50,000+ employees worldwide across 170 countries. Reinventing since 1939. We are one of the leading Print and Personal Systems technology companies in the world and our vision is to create technology that makes life better for everyone, everywhere - every person, every organization, and every community around the globe. To invent, and to reinvent.
Schedule -Full time
Shift -No shift premium (Spain)
EEO Tagline -
(COMPANY NAME) Inc. is EEO F/M/Protected Veteran/ Individual with Disabilities
|Posted on:||14 Jan 2021|
|Type of job:||Internship|