Type of Contract: Trainee
Main Duties & Responsibilities:
* Business Partnering: Provide financial insight and foresight to support the delivery of BBU goals. Flawless management and execution of financial planning and reporting to expedite decision making.
* Perform month-end close activities and communicate financial results in a timely manner after accurate financial analysis of budgets, forecasts and actual results, including SG&A costs & headcount tracking.
* Financial Planning: contribute to achieve successful submissions by loading inputs from the Business Units into the planning tool, checking business assumptions, making consolidation costs reports, brand allocation and sales forecast.
* Support the preparation of presentations and financial analysis used for Senior Leadership reviews
* Ad hoc functions: take part in Demand supply forecasting discussions, product launch, P&R requirements and foster a culture of best practice sharing.
* University Degree in Finance, Accounting or Economy
* Solid understanding of finance and accounting principles, forecasting and budgeting process.
* Advanced Excel and Power Point skills.
* English language proficiency is a must, both verbal and written
* International experience (Similar to Erasmus)
* Experience as Finance or Commercial Business Partnering/ FP&A within an international Pharma or FMCG commercial organization.
* Experience with financial systems (SAP) and able to learn fast new systems.
* Problem solving & solution orientation; Able to handle of complex tasks; Critical and quick thinking; Decision-making ability and goal-orientation
* Entrepreneurship: solution-oriented, high flexibility, willingness to develop. Able to work under pressure, prioritize and deliver high-quality results.
* Analytical capacity. Ability to navigate high volumes of data and to make connections between various data sources.
* Attention to detail while being able to maintain the helicopter view
* Very good interpersonal and communication skills. Understand and navigate successfully cross-functional dynamics. Shows empathy and has a positive impact on the audience. Convincing, able to influence various stakeholders, senior management as well as colleagues with no direct reporting line.
(COMPANY NAME) embraces diversity and equality of opportunity. We are committed to building an inclusive and diverse team representing all backgrounds, with as wide a range of perspectives as possible, and harnessing industry-leading skills. We believe that the more inclusive we are, the better our work will be. We welcome and consider applications to join our team from all qualified candidates, regardless of their characteristics. We comply with all applicable laws and regulations on non-discrimination in employment (and recruitment), as well as work authorization and employment eligibility verification requirements
|Posted on:||06 Apr 2021|
|Type of job:||Internship|