Who we are
At (COMPANY NAME), our culture is as unique as it is diverse. With offices around the world, our incredible team of 2,600 Criteos collaborates to create an open & inclusive environment. We work together to achieve our goals, push boundaries, and be impactful. All of this supports us in our mission to power the world's marketers with trusted & impactful advertising.
(COMPANY NAME) is looking for a Sales Operations Data Analyst Intern to join our EMEA Sales Operations Team. The ideal candidate will be highly data driven, process-oriented, as well as an exceptional team player.
The intern will report directly to the Emerging Markets Sales Operations Senior Business Partner to provide support in all Sales Operations functions across channels and Countries with main focus on evaluating sales and account management performance, improving efficiency through automation and best practices sharing and leading discussions on process improvements and strategy.
The role will be focused on the Emerging Markets region (Russia, Eastern Europe, Turkey & MEA).
* Support Emerging Markets quarterly planning, target setting and achievement tracking processes, ensuring data accuracy input in all processes.
* Support weekly and monthly business performance review, challenge the Teams and track progress on associated priorities
* Support accurate data input and adoption of Sales Solutions (primarily Salesforce, Linkedin) and associated Sales Effectiveness Processes within the region.
* Ensure data integrity of Salesforce and other Sales Solutions.
* Support new business territory sizing and support new business strategy & action plan
Who we are looking for
* You are Fluent in English
* You have previous experience in problem solving end to end
* Advanced Analytical & Excel skills
* Ideally, you have good technical skills or a keen interest: SQL, programming languages, ...
* You are interested in analysis and statistics
* Demonstrated track record of cross-functional facilitation and partnering in a matrix organisation
* Ability to maintain positive relationships to accomplish organisational goals in a multicultural environment
* Expertise in developing and implementing streamlined processes
* Ability to work autonomously with a keen attention to details and a high sense of prioritisation
Please note that this is a six months internship based in Barcelona, Spain.
At (COMPANY NAME), we are committed to creating an environment where all Criteos feel a sense of belonging. We nourish our diversity by listening to all cultures within (COMPANY NAME) - and there are many. We are proud to be a global team and conscious that it takes people with different perspectives, thoughts and cultures to succeed.
(COMPANY NAME) collects your personal data for the purposes of managing (COMPANY NAME)'s recruitment related activities. Consequently, (COMPANY NAME) may use your personal data in relation to the evaluation and selection of applicants. Your information will be accessible to the different (COMPANY NAME) entities across the world. By clicking the "Apply" button you expressly give your consent
|Posted on:||25 Nov 2021|
|Type of job:||Internship|
|Industry:||Internet / New Media|
|Job duration:||6 months|