Who we are
At (COMPANY NAME), our culture is as unique as it is diverse. From our offices around the world or from home, our incredible team of 2,700 Criteos collaborates to develop an open and inclusive environment. We aim to create a place where people can grow and learn from each other while having a meaningful impact. We work together to achieve our goals, push boundaries, and share successes. All of this supports us in our mission to power the world's marketers with trusted and impactful advertising.
Within FP&A (Financial Planning and Analysis), you will join a team whose main missions are to identify, define, produce and automate sales and finance performance reporting portfolio to (COMPANY NAME) Management and Executive team. This is a unique opportunity to develop technical skills, learn about finance, and make an impact.
Your main mission will be to :
* Produce on a regular basis reporting material used by (COMPANY NAME) management during operational review meetings (Business, Forecast and Financial closing review, etc)
* Administrate existing report (for instance once dataflow are not automated)
* Perform evolution on existing Dashboard and validation tests
* Maintain up to date solution documentations (specification, procedures and user training material)
Who you are :
* Master degree from a business or engineer school (major in Finance preferably)
* Good knowledge of following tools :
* Microsoft Office Suite : Excel (pivot tables, vlookup, etc.), powerpoint, etc
* SQL query and BI restitution tools such Power BI (or equivalent)
* Previous internship experience in AX preferred
* Must be eager to learn, proactive and analytical
* Excellent communication skills in English (spoken and written)
* Good team player
* either grow technically or commercially and be part of a fast-moving company.
At (COMPANY NAME), we believe the future is wide open when it includes everyone. We are committed to creating an environment where all Criteos feel a sense of belonging. We nourish our diversity by listening to all cultures within (COMPANY NAME) - and there are many. We are proud to be a global team and conscious that it takes people with different perspectives, thoughts and cultures to succeed. We want you to come as you are so we can succeed together.
(COMPANY NAME) collects your personal data for the purposes of managing (COMPANY NAME)'s recruitment related activities. Consequently, (COMPANY NAME) may use your personal data in relation to the evaluation and selection of applicants. Your information will be accessible to the different (COMPANY NAME) entities across the world. By clicking the "Apply" button you expressly give your consent
|Posted on:||23 Jun 2022|
|Type of job:||Internship|
|Industry:||Internet / New Media|