(COMPANY NAME) is a global technology company, dedicated to changing the way the world uses energy. (COMPANY NAME) creates advanced electric vehicle charging and energy management systems that redefine users' relationships to the grid. (COMPANY NAME) goes beyond electric vehicle charging to give users the power to control their consumption, save money, and live more sustainably.
Founded in 2015, with headquarters in Barcelona and selling in 90+ countries, our mission is to facilitate the adoption of electric vehicles today to make more sustainable use of energy tomorrow. Our talent has no borders - we welcome over 1000 Wallboxers from over 45 nationalities in Europe, Asia, and the Americas.
We're now the first Spanish unicorn listed on the New York Stock Exchange and were named amongst LinkedIn's top 3 Spanish start-ups in 2022.
In day-to-day life, you will see our core values shining through our Wallboxers. You will feel the passion and dedication towards our mission from the moment you walk through our doors - and there's no feeling like it.
Our journey is always evolving - it requires proactive, flexible and top-performing individuals who are committed to the world of sustainable mobility. But one thing is for sure - it's going to be a fun ride!
Are you ready to change the world with us?
What You'll Do
* Monitor & Posting Vendor Invoices
* Support AP initiatives, projects and system enhancements
* Deliver some level of automation to address current manual activities
* associated with the AP operations
* Assist the wider Finance team with reporting, auditing, and month-end
* Actively collaborate with your colleagues and learn from each other in a
* supportive environment that allows you to grow, develop and make a
* Attractive internship compensation package
* Individual mentorship with senior company members
* 6 months internship agreement, and possibility to grow in the company after this period.
* Friday afternoons off
* Unlimited coffee & beverages
* Monthly "All Hands" & other team events
* Brand new canteen with a variety of breakfast and lunch dishes, everyday, for a discounted price. Where we also organise social events.
* Over 40 different nationalities
* Brand new offices in Zona Franca
* No suits! Unless it's Carnival or Halloween
Please upload your CV in English
*At (COMPANY NAME), we're committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, colour, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, or veteran status. We strive to be a more equal opportunity workplace
* Experience in Accounting Department (preferably within an International
* Knowledge and understanding of AP and Treasury standard procedures,
* internal controls, workflows, vendor onboarding, etc.
* Sound knowledge of general accounting rules
* Able to maintain a high level of accuracy in reviewing and auditing vendor
* information and transactions that comply with AP controls and compliances
* Ability to work effectively under pressure and deadlines
* Self-motivator, self-starter, approachable with a positive, humble, and can-do
* Great problem solver; able to find innovative ways to prevent the recurrence of
* Strong listening and interpersonal skills; able to effectively collaborate with
* and influence others
* A deep curiosity and passion for automation and process improvements
* Able to engage and motivate team to boost productivity
* Experience with Netsuite will be a plus
* Advanced Excel proficiency
* Good English communication skills
|Posted on:||06 Aug 2022|
|Type of job:||Internship|
|Job duration:||6 months|