Would you like to join our teams as an intern? This is a great opportunity to be part of a 5* Resort in Sotogrande and develop your skills.
Providing friendly, sincere and personalized service is one of the ways our colleagues turn moments into memories for our guests at SO/ Sotogrande.
What you will be doing:
* Ensure a smooth and efficient experience delivered to all guests at registration, during their stay and at check out.
* Accurately and efficiently receive and process guest reservations whilst observing policy and procedures for the hotel operation.
* Attend to all incoming calls in a professional and polite manner, constantly striving to provide Total Customer Satisfaction.
* To record and distribute all guest and employee messages accurately and efficiently.
* To ensure that the highest level of customer satisfaction & service is offered and maintained at all times in relation to welcoming guests to the hotel complex, the transfer, storage and handling of guest luggage and property as well as responding to guest requests for assistance and or information.
* Maintain control of guest and hotel accounts ensuring that all charges are accurate and posted on a timely basis.
* Maintain strict security procedures with credit and cash transactions, accounting procedures, issue of room keys and guest confidentiality.
* Ensure accuracy of reservations in respect of depositing information, billing/credit details, VIP/Guest special requests, room rates and guest information.
* Ensure procedures are followed (regarding guest transportation, luggage collection and storage), and guest confidentiality.
* Openly communicate with staff attending to regular briefings and pass on all relevant information.
* Ensure all equipment is kept in good working order and used only for the purpose for which it was intended.
Work together with trust so that colleagues and management meet the goals of the department/Hotel.
* Take responsibility to ensure all required tasks are completed accurately and within given time frames.
* Participate in scheduled training and development programs provided by the Hotel to improve self and department standards and attend departmental meetings as required.
What we need from you:
* Availability during, at least, 6 months
* Languages: perfect English and Spanish
* Person with strong written and verbal communication skills.
* Great attention to detail
* Proactive and reactive, with a positive attitude, and a good disposition to work as a team.
* Be highly responsible and reliable
* Ability to focus on the needs of the guest, always remaining calm and courteous.
* Have knowledge of OPERA.
* Own vehicle
|Posted on:||23 Sep 2022|
|Type of job:||Internship|
|Industry:||Tourism / Hotel management|