Job Requisition ID #
(COMPANY NAME), Inc., is a leader in 3D design, engineering, and entertainment software. Customers across the manufacturing, architecture, building, construction, and media and entertainment industries use (COMPANY NAME) software to design, visualize, and simulate their ideas before they're ever built or created. With (COMPANY NAME) software, our customers have the power to Make Anything. The future of making is here, disrupting every industry.
We are hiring a paid intern in our Expansion Business sales organization. This will be an opportunity to make a positive impact in our Spacemaker offering for the Architecture, Engineering & Construction Design customers, and to kick-start your career.
We are looking for an energetic and proactive individual that will join our sales team for a 3-month period. Your mission as an intern at (COMPANY NAME) is to support the Spacemaker Sales team in driving customers' subscription activation and usage.
Based in Barcelona, Spain, you will have the opportunity to work from our fantastic hub, and collaborate with local teams as well as with colleagues from around the world and from other organizations such as Marketing, Customer Success and Product.
Note: You may not be responsible for all of the duties listed.
· Help Sales drive high growth in users and usage.
· Work through ideal customer segments with the use of Sxxxxxxxxx.xxm and other world leading sales tools.
· Structure and analyze users and usage data, identifying trends and patterns, and communicating insights.
· Develop and maintain custom reports and measure user engagement and retention.
· Contribute to systems integration.
· Adapt, document, and organize workflows.
· Acquire knowledge of (COMPANY NAME) software licensing models, license agreements and contracts.
· Be a team player and collaborate with internal stakeholders.
· Currently enrolled as an active student at a university in Spain, in a business, technical or similar degree
· Fluent in English
· Passion for working in a tech sales environment
· Motivation to acquire new skills in a fast-paced international tech environment
Potential Career Paths
· Sales Operations, Sales Analytics, Sales Systems and Automation, Business Operations, Business Process Analyst
· Any second language
At (COMPANY NAME), we're building a diverse workplace and an inclusive culture to give more people the chance to imagine, design, and make a better world. (COMPANY NAME) is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and considers all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status or any other legally protected characteristic. We also consider for employment all qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with applicable law.
Are you an existing contractor or consultant with (COMPANY NAME)? Please search for open jobs and apply internally (not on this external site). If you have any questions or require support, contact (COMPANY NAME) Careers.
Salary is one part of (COMPANY NAME)'s competitive package. Offers are based on the candidate's experience and geographic location
|Posted on:||16 Mar 2023|
|Type of job:||Internship|