Who we are
At (COMPANY NAME), our culture is as unique as it is diverse. From our offices around the world or from home, our incredible team of 2,700 Criteos collaborates to develop an open and inclusive environment. We aim to create a place where people can grow and learn from each other while having a meaningful impact. We work together to achieve our goals, push boundaries, and share successes. All of this supports us in our mission to power the world's marketers with trusted and impactful advertising.
Who we are:
As (COMPANY NAME)'s business scales ever faster, the Financial Planning and Analysis (FP&A) team is strongly engaged in providing both analytical input to important strategic decisions as well as assisting business leaders with all finance-related matters. This includes developing financial forecasts and analysis, generating internal management reports and monitoring key performance indicators. We also provide decision support and conduct financial reviews on a wide range of business topics. As part of the Finance department, FP&A is actively involved in implementing and promoting locally the processes that support business needs and the (COMPANY NAME) organization. The role will be based in Barcelona and its scope worldwide.
Enjoy our very international and dynamic environment in a dynamic internet company, led by a worldwide team of trend-setting professionals. `
Based in our offices in Barcelona, you will support the FP&A Digital Finance Hub (DFH) Core team on the following missions:
What You Will Do:
* Support quarterly forecasting and monthly reporting processes
* Support forecast data loads in Anaplan and NCIS
* Assisting the team with ad-hoc reports, data analysis, presentation and projects.
* Extract truthful insights from data to support the DFH Core team on data analytics and KPI production
* Develop and improve expenses reports (FX analysis, country analysis, etc…)
Who You Are:
* Bachelor's degree or equivalent with major in Business or Finance
* Previous internship experience in Business, Finance or Business Intelligence
* Excellent communication skills in English
* Quick learner, pro-active and well organized
* Strong analytical, problem solving and critical thinking skills
* Strong Excel/PowerPoint skills
* Knowledge of data analysis tools such as Power BI, and Finance tools such as SAP is a plus
* Ability to work well individually as well as in a team environment
At (COMPANY NAME), we believe the future is wide open when it includes everyone. We are committed to creating an environment where all Criteos feel a sense of belonging. We nourish our diversity by listening to all cultures within (COMPANY NAME) - and there are many. We are proud to be a global team and conscious that it takes people with different perspectives, thoughts and cultures to succeed. We want you to come as you are so we can succeed together.
We acknowledge that many candidates may not meet every single role requirement listed above. If your experience looks a little different from our requirements but believe that you can still bring value to the role, we'd love to see your application!
(COMPANY NAME) collects your personal data for the purposes of managing (COMPANY NAME)'s recruitment related activities. Consequently, (COMPANY NAME) may use your personal data in relation to the evaluation and selection of applicants. Your information will be accessible to the different (COMPANY NAME) entities across the world. By clicking the "Apply" button you expressly give your consent
|Posted on:||16 Mar 2023|
|Type of job:||Internship|
|Industry:||Internet / New Media|