Every time we eat or drink, we choose the world we want to live in. We believe that health of people and the planet are 100% interconnected. That is what transmits our vision One Planet One Health. We invite you to join our food revolution to create a healthier world.
¿Are you passioante about Tresuary ? Join our BTheOne Program and start your journey!
If you are interested, keep on reading! 🚀
In this position, you will have an opportunity to learn about and get involved in different areas of Treasury, including:
* Support the Treasurary Team in Barcelona.
* Help in the daily forecasting and financial position reporting.
* Make monthly forecasting and landing activities.
* Help with external audit information requests.
* Contribute to payment runs and dango control campaigns (IC/CA).
* Make reportings and help with bank mandates/documentation.
* Help with financial operations such as hedging, factoring, confirming, guarantees etc.
Don't hesitate to apply if:
* You have studied Business Administration, economics or similar or a Master's degree related to Finance or Accounting.
* You have analytical capacity, organization and you are a decisive person.
* You have a good knowledge of Excel.
* You are fluent in English and French
* Spanish is valuable
* And specially...if you want to learn in a multinational like Danone 🙂
At Danone you will work to make our vision a reality: "One Planet, One Health" and it does not matter in which position you are in the organization to have an impact on it.
Here you will have space to create, to grow, and above all to be yourself, thanks to our culture of Inclusive Diversity, where we are sure that "our differences are what make the difference".
We work with agile methodologies, in high-performance teams where you will learn, influence and contribute to achieve specific objectives and thus grow with the company.
We want you to come and see for yourself, but if you want to have more information first, you can visit our channels: dxxxxxxxxxxx.xs / @danonecareers_es
At Danone we are 100% committed to guaranteeing bias-free selection processes and equal opportunities. For this we have trained all the people who participate in them. Because to work with us, what matters is how you can contribute and nothing else.
|Posted on:||17 Mar 2023|
|Type of job:||Internship|
|Industry:||Food / Beverage / Tobacco|
|Languages:||French, English, Spanish|