Kering Eyewear is the world leader in Luxury and Hi-End Eyewear (Frames & Sunglasses), developing a unique 'ensemble' of powerful brands.
We design, develop, manufacture and market to customers and consumers, the most desirable frames and sunglasses in two fast growing segments: Luxury and Sport & Lifestyle.
Through our industry expertise, we empower our brands to go beyond their limits in this high potential business category, supporting their capacity to lead and innovate in Eyewear, to realize their artistic and financial potential, in the most imaginative and sustainable manner.
We are currently seeking a Junior Accountant Internship who will report to a Finance Manager as part of our dynamic office in Barcelona.
You will be responsible for supporting the Finance Manager in developing the accounting process in line with the Spanish Law, ensuring collection of data needed and preparation of reports.
How you will contribute
* Develop accounting process
* Participate in the monthly and annual accounting closure
* Help in the preparation of taxes reports
* Elaborate necessary reports for the good management of the company
* Support in the elaboration of budgets / credit management
Who you are
* A university graduate in Economics/Finance
* A dynamic, proactive, flexible and curious individual, committed to teamwork
* Able to work effectively under pressure
* Excellent in communicating and building solid relationships
* With excellent analytical skills
* With good knowledge of SAP and Excel
* Highly organized and details oriented
* Able to manage reporting and databases
* An Spanish and English fluent speaker.
Job TypeStudent (Fixed Term) (Trainee)
OrganizationKering Eyewear España SL