Be trained in electrophysiology and the use of Biosense Webster products in order to be ready to provide technical support in operating room. Cooperates with clinical specialist to accomplish clinical projects/tasks in the accounts in the region.
What you will do:
- Be trained in Biosense Webster products in order to be ready to provide technical support to physicians, nurses and other medical professionals on company products and services in the future.
- Assist clinical specialists in making sales presentations to customers.
- Assist to demonstrates proper use of products to customers.
- Makes regular visits to customer locations to gather company product information and market conditions.
- Learn the protocol to evaluate and diagnose malfunctioning equipment in response to service calls.
- Assist to clinical support specialist to provides technical support for upgrades and other special service programs to support field service activities.
- Provides technical analysis and documents as required.
- Facilitates understanding of clinical trial data.
Engineer Degree - biomedical or electronic, preferably with major in physiology.
Currently studying - Bachelor or Master
|Posted on:||31 Mar 2021|
|Type of job:||Internship|