RB is different: 'good enough' isn't good enough here.
RB is the world's leading consumer health and hygiene company, we work with the best people to challenge conventional thinking and keep giving people innovative solutions for healthier lives and happier homes, through our brands like Nurofen, Strepsils, Mucinex, Dettol, Lysol, Finish and Vanish
A fantastic opportunity for a Regulatory Trainee to join our team!
The goal is to support regulatory activities so RB portfolio is safely placed into the market in compliance with relevant regulations.
As a Regulatory Trainee, you will:
* Support local label and advertising copy clearance from regulatory and precautionary language perspectives (Spanish & Portuguese)
* Support global projects from the local perspective
* Maintain regulatory database & information websites with portfolio information & documentation
* Give support to others departments from legislation and regulatory perspective
* Keep local product registration and regulatory compliance files of Medicinal products, medical devices, cosmetics, biocides, and general products.
* Support legislation implementation such Brexit, MDR, BPR.
* Support product release from warehouse to local market according to RB BMS.
Is this you?
* Holding a Technical degree (Pharmacy, Biology, Chemistry, Biochemistry) or doing a Master related to the mentioned field
* English Level - High
* Spanish level - Native
* Fluency in another language (s) is advantageous.
In return, RB offers very competitive salaries with excellent benefits and the chance to progress your career within a truly Global organization.
Apply Now for a chance to really change the game