Function: Human Resources
Appointment Type: Fixed Term
(COMPANY NAME) currently have an exciting opportunity for a EH&S and Facilities Support Intern within the Human Resources department, based in our offices in Madrid.
* Support the HR Department in various activities related to additional tasks and projects related to COVID-19 way of working.
* Participate in HR: EH&S and Facilities strategic Projects.
* Support the HR Department in extra assessment for remote working practices, legal requirements and policy.
* Ensure implementation of facilities projects- new branding, regulations for COVID-19, among others.
* Be a back-up for technicalities for Security, EH&S and Facilities.
* Encourage and promote the use of safer work equipment, materials and supplies.
* Deploy initiatives agreed on correction plan for Iberia EH&S.
* Collaborate and build long-term relationships with key stakeholders.
* University degree (A master's degree be a plus, but not necessary) in related field.
* Previous experience in Environment, health and Safety role will be a plus.
* Proficiency of Spanish language.
* Good spoken and written English proficiency.
* Good knowledge of MS Office package especially Excel and PowerPoint.
* Excellent interpersonal and organizational skills.
* Good negotiation and influencing skills.
* Ability to work under pressure, deal with ambiguity and prioritize among different tasks.
(COMPANY NAME) is one of the world's leading multinational companies, with brands sold in over 200 markets, made in 44 factories in 42 countries.
We are proud that we are consistently among the top 5 companies on the London Stock Exchange.
Our portfolio includes our world-famous Global Drive Brands - Dunhill, Kent, Lucky Strike, Pall Mall and Rothmans - along with many other leading international brands, such as Vogue, Peter Stuyvesant and State Express 555.
Alongside our traditional tobacco business, we are also developing products that offer consumers potentially less risky alternatives to regular cigarettes. Our Next Generation Products are already leading the way in the Industry of vapour and tobacco heating devices. We continue to develop a solid portfolio of consumer solutions which already include well known global brands like Vype, glo and Voke