Factorial is an HR Software startup founded four years ago with the mission of helping small and medium companies automate HR workflows, centralize people data and make better business decisions. Currently serves thousands of customers in over 40 countries all over the world and across industries. Factorial has won awards and received outstanding customer feedback since day one. It has closed over 18MEUR in funding with top international venture capital firms (CRV, Creandum, Point Nine Capital among others). Most importantly, it has built a super talented team of +90 people in its headquarters in the sunny Barcelona.
Factorial closed the year 2019 multiplying revenues by 10. It now intends to keep the rhythm and scale the organization and its highly performant go to market team.
We are building a team of energetic people, of various nationalities and seniority levels. If you think you are a fit for the challenge, get in touch with us ASAP!
What we can offer you:
* High growth environment - Joining a startup at this early stage is a unique opportunity for professional growth as well as a personal investment.
* Young and multicultural environment
* Benefits - We are in the human resources space so we really believe in benefits and perks for our employees.
* Fast-paced career progression
* Provide you with continuous challenge and room for learning.
* Broad and diverse startup ecosystem that provides much more than a job experience.
Some of the perks: (these activities could be temporarily suspended due to COVID19)
* Ping pong championships
* Summer BBQs and Volleyball tournaments
* Summer and Fall Parties
* Afterwork activities such as Laser tag, Poker, Table games or LAN Parties
* Conferences, events and workshops onsite
Don't miss the opportunity to contribute to our challenging project as one of the first pioneers!
At the end of the internship, if you demonstrate that you are responsible & proactive you will have the possibility to join our company and grow professionaly
The graphic designer & videographer is in charge of producing visal content that sends our company messages. It is very much a people oriented job, involving development of creative concepts and products including branding, animations and infographics for video, print and social media visuals.
* Background in communications, journalism, marketing, graphic design, or related field, or demonstrated success in relevant professional fields.
* Knowledge of layouts, graphic fundamentals, typography, video editing and web formats; must have the ability to storyboard or translate ideas to team members.
* Strong organizational skills, high productivity and attention to detail.
* A self-motivated high energy team player.
* Can convert any idea into a video in a small amount of time
* Ability to work on multiple projects and deadlines.
* Strong visual communications skills, including the ability to communicate complex concepts and data through images.
* Familiarity with best practices for graphics and video content on social media platforms (YouTube, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram)
* Go-getter, no excuses attitude.
* Empathetic, storyteller.
* English and Spanish proficiency
Availability: As soon as possible