Are you a student or have just graduated and you're looking to kickstart your Human Resources career in an exciting tech startup environment? If so, you're in luck! We're currently on the lookout for an HR Intern to help us fulfill our company objectives - and you might be the extra pair of hands that we need.
You'll pick up invaluable experience in our fast-paced working environment where you'll work hand-in-hand with our HR Manager to perform various administrative tasks, find top talent, and support our HR department's daily activities.
What you'll be doing:
* Talent Acquisition: Finding the best talent by handling the full recruitment process - developing job descriptions, preparing and posting advertisements, reviewing applications, and conducting interviews.
* Take part in the execution of the onboarding process for new hires.
* Benefits management.
* Continuously update our internal database.
* Assist in HR administrative tasks.
* Execute our employer branding project.
* Support the HR department in other HR initiatives.
Why you'll love us:
You'll be part of a growing, dynamic company with a truly international team. At (COMPANY NAME), we are full of contagious energy, hard work, and passion for what we do. (COMPANY NAME) is committed to creating a workplace where everyone is heard and feels a sense of belonging. Not only we work hard but also play hard - from game nights to karaoke contests or dressing for carnival! (COMPANY NAME) has many other perks, such as a paid internship, free daily fruit, coffee, and much more
What you've got:
* Recent graduate or currently enrolled in a Bachelor or Masters program in Human Resources Management, or similar field.
* Familiarity with ATS and full-cycle recruiting
* Excellent communication skills in English. Spanish is a plus
* Team player
* Able to work independently and proactively
* Organization skills and adaptability