Factorial is an HR Software startup founded five years ago with the mission of helping small and medium companies automate HR workflows, centralize people data and make better business decisions. Currently serves thousands of customers in over 60 countries all over the world and across industries. Factorial has won awards and received outstanding customer feedback since day one. It has closed over 18MEUR in funding with top international venture capital firms (CRV, Creandum, Point Nine Capital and K Fund). Most importantly, it has built a super talented team of over +170 people in its headquarters in sunny Barcelona.
The goal this year is to step up our brand awareness and lead generation by establishing a dominant brand in our target markets using mainly organic and content based growth strategies.
You will be part of an international marketing team of 19 people from 10 countries. You will be a pioneer, helping us in the key first steps to opening and scaling the US market.
What we can offer you:
* High growth environment - Joining a startup at this early stage is a unique opportunity for professional growth as well as a personal investment.
* Young and multicultural environment
* Benefits - We are in the human resources space so we really believe in benefits and perks for our employees.
* Fast-paced career progression
* Provide you with continuous challenge and room for learning.
* Broad and diverse startup ecosystem that provides much more than a job experience.
* Constant learning- Flexible working schedule and work from home when needed
* If you have the possibility to work legally in Spain, we will help you with the immigration process.
* English, Catalan and Spanish classes. And possibility to learn other languages with our language exchanges
* Breakfasts in the office and organic fruit
* Possibility of having free health insurance
* Competitive salary
Some of the perks: (these activities could be temporarily suspended due to COVID19)
* Ping pong championships
* Summer BBQs and Volleyball tournaments
* Summer and Fall Parties
* Afterwork activities such as Laser tag, Poker, Table games or LAN Parties
* Conferences, events and workshops onsite
Don't miss the opportunity to contribute to our challenging project as one of the first pioneers
* Speak native-level English
* Spanish is a big plus!
* Be able to sign an internship agreement with a School or University for at least 6 months
* Have a passion for marketing, SEO, and content writing
* Be comfortable in a fast-paced, dynamic environment and have the ability to switch projects based on prioritization of assignments
* Have the ability to work both independently with minimal direction and collaboratively within a team
* Have excellent communication and organizational abilities
Not required, but a plus:
* Experience with email marketing, SEO, online campaigns and CMS
* Ambitious, self-motivated, energetic.
* Committed, organized, proactive.
* Empathetic, storyteller.
* Flexible, fast learner, risk taker.
Languages: native English + Spanish
Availability: As soon as possible
|Posted on:||02 Apr 2021|
|Type of job:||Internship|