Smart trucking: we use efficiency and technology to reinvent Europe's trucking industry.
(COMPANY NAME) was founded in order to make trucking simple and transparent, giving back control to shippers and carriers by developing technologies that will make the road freight experience smooth and efficient.
We do this by drastically reducing the amount of empty kilometers travelled by goods vehicles, therefore optimizing their use and occupancy. Thanks to our product, hauliers secure loads more easily and companies who send shipments can do so quickly and comfortably. All this while contributing to conserving the environment by reducing CO2 emissions and creating a WORLD WITHOUT WASTE.
(COMPANY NAME) is backed by French, British, German and Spanish investors, who are looking to reinvent the freight transport sector.
Awarded by Bloomberg for the BloombergNEF Pioneer 2021, we are the first Spanish company to ever receive this award and the only European company in the rankings this edition.
If you would like to know more, check out the (COMPANY NAME) - Enlightened Series that the BBC created for us in April 2021.
We are looking for French speaking Recruitment Intern to join our People department to help with recruitment and selection at (COMPANY NAME). In this role you would get a good grounding in recruitment and would be involved in the following tasks:
* Help manage the entire life cycle of recruiting from candidate generation through to direct sourcing, interviewing and hiring.
* Manage candidates though our Application Tracking System so that they are kept up-to-date on status of their applications.
* Work on positions in Spain, France and The Netherlands.
* Provide an efficient, high-touch experience for all candidates throughout the selection process.
* Help develop creative recruiting strategies to ensure all positions are filled in a timely manner and within budget.
* Work with universities to create partnerships with (COMPANY NAME)
* Work on the tasks needed for an efficient, warm and friendly employee onboarding experience.
* Paid internship. (Therefore it's essential that you are currently studying and/or able to sign an internship agreement with your business school/university)
* Opportunities for personal growth and learning, every single day
* A flat, laid-back culture. Everybody is encouraged to participate in discussions and contribute
* High-trust environment. We believe in giving autonomy to all our employees
* An awesome office in central Madrid (Cibeles). We are easily accessible by public transport, as well as close to public bike stations. Our kitchen is well-stocked with free coffee, fruit and biscuits
* Studying towards a degree/recent graduate in Human Resources Management / Business Administration or similar.
* Self starter with the ability to work independently on tasks
* Excellent communicator, both written and oral with a high level of French and English/Spanish language skills.
* Some administrative or recruiting experience would be a plus.
* Available for a 6 month internship in Madrid. Ideally full-time 40 hours a week, depending on candidate availability
|Posted on:||10 Jun 2021|
|Type of job:||Internship|
|Industry:||Transports / Logistics|
|Languages:||French, English, German|