What makes (COMPANY NAME) a GREAT fit for you? When you join (COMPANY NAME), you'll be part of a team with a no-limits mindset that helps the world become smarter and more connected. We're the world's leading research and advisory company that steers clients toward the right decisions with business and technology insights they can't find anywhere else. Our associates enjoy a collaborative work environment with exceptional training and career development. If you like working with a curious, supportive, high-performing team, (COMPANY NAME) is the place for you.
Interested in learning more, view and register for any of our upcoming recruiting events here!
(COMPANY NAME) Client Success Manager
Egham, UK or Barcelona, Spain based.
About the team:
The Client Success team follows a Client for Life Philosophy, and individuals in this role ensure that every (COMPANY NAME) client receives value far exceeding their investment. Associates seek to understand and surface client's business priorities, breakdown challenges, apply logic, and identify the most effective ways to support the client in making the right decisions for their business. They are responsible for onboarding clients, proving the concept of (COMPANY NAME) services, and stimulating client engagement of products that are used by large client teams.
* Build, develop and manage relationships with a variety of clients ranging from senior C-levels to more junior client professions in IT, HR, Supply Chain, Marketing, Finance, Legal, and Sales practices ensuring they are successful in the utilisation of their (COMPANY NAME) subscription; resulting in customer satisfaction, retention, and growth
* Introduce (COMPANY NAME) services and capabilities to new clients and communicate value to decision makers
* Facilitate client calls and engagements in order to surface client priorities, and recommend a program of action that drives high value and return of investment on their (COMPANY NAME) membership
* Collaborate with internal (COMPANY NAME) partners to overcome obstacles and maximize the value (COMPANY NAME) delivers to clients
* Identify approaches that address the client's operational challenges leveraging qualitative and quantitative problem-solving methodologies that serve to continuously improve client experience and client retention
* Conduct regular retention and bright spot analysis of client book of business that provides insights into performance and key client engagement metrics
* Participate or lead team projects and initiatives that seek to streamline activities that support continuous improvement programs
Essential must-have skills:
* 0-2 years relevant professional and/or internship experience
* Bachelor's and/or Master's degree
* Proven track record of success fueled by a passion for delivering value to clients
* Exceptional communication, collaboration, prioritization, problem solving, critical thinking, and influencing skills
We offer a highly competitive rewards and benefits package.
All (COMPANY NAME) associates strive to be high performers, problem solvers, and team players with passion, integrity and effectiveness. We strive to attract exceptional people who really enjoy what they do.
Are you ready to jump on board?
The policy of (COMPANY NAME) is to provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees without regard to race, colour, caste, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, citizenship status, age, national origin, ancestry, disability, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law. (COMPANY NAME) affirmatively seeks to advance the principles of equal employment opportunity and values diversity and inclusion.
(COMPANY NAME) is an Equal Opportunity Employer and offers opportunities to all job seekers, including job seekers with disabilities. If you are a qualified applicant with a disability and unable to or limited in your ability to use or access the (COMPANY NAME)'s career webpage as a result of your disability, you may request reasonable accommodations by calling Human Resources at +1xxx-xxx-xxx6 or by sending an email to Axxxxxxxx.firstname.lastname@example.org
Job Requisition ID:5xxx1
By submitting your information and application, you confirm that you have read and agree to the country or regional recruitment notice linked below applicable to your place of residence.
(COMPANY NAME) Applicant Privacy Link: https://jxxx.xxxxxxx.xxx/xxxxxxxxx-xxxxxxx-xxxxxy
For efficient navigation through the application, please only use the back button within the application, not the back arrow within your browser
|Posted on:||09 Jun 2021|
|Type of job:||Internship|
|Industry:||Media / Advertising|