We're (COMPANY NAME), the global leader in execution management and process mining technology, and one of the 50 most valuable private companies in the world. We believe that every company can unlock its full execution capacity - and for that, we need you to join us.
As part of the People & Finance Systems team, you will be working closely with our HR teams finding different ways to structure data, improve processes, and develop customized solutions in our core HCM application, Workday.
Do you want to get to know an unique end-to-end view into (COMPANY NAME) and take the possibility to actively shape the operations of a hypergrowth SaaS company? Then read on! As part of the People & Finance Systems team you will play a critical role in managing and optimizing the business processes and tools that support our corporate HR function. Current tools include but are not limited to Workday and Greenhouse.
The work you'll do:
* Administration and integration of our tools
* Maintaining system integrations to promote best practices and seamless processes as well as the continuous enablement of our users
* Work with end-users to provide best practices and tips on tool usage including training, documentation, and support as necessary, modeling and implementing business processes as data structures
The qualifications you need:
* Student of engineering / IT-based business administration / mathematics / business informatics or of a comparable program
* Think analytically, work in a structured manner and quickly comprehend new topics and complex interrelationships to also present and explain them to various stakeholders
* Can listen very well, are communicative and feel comfortable as an interface between different departments and all levels of management
* An eagerness to learn and take on projects that stretch your skills
* Have gained first experience with developing customer-facing interfaces, with application and software development
* Ideally have basic knowledge in HR functions and/or HCM platforms
* Very good knowledge of spoken and written English (Spanish / German is a plus but not necessary)
What (COMPANY NAME) can offer you:
* The unique opportunity to work within a new category of technology, Execution Management
* Investment in your personal growth and skill development (clear career paths, internal mobility opportunities, L&D platform, mentorships, and more)
* Great compensation and benefits packages (equity (restricted stock units), life insurance, time off, generous leave for new parents from day one, and more). For intern and working student benefits, click here
* Physical and mental well-being support (subsidized gym membership, access to counselling, virtual events on well-being topics, and more)
* A global and growing team of Celonauts from diverse backgrounds to learn from and work with
* An open-minded culture with innovative, autonomous teams
* Business Resource Groups to help you feel connected, valued and seen (Black@(COMPANY NAME), Women@(COMPANY NAME), Parents@(COMPANY NAME), Pride@(COMPANY NAME), Resilience@(COMPANY NAME), and more)
* A clear set of company values that guide everything we do: Live for Customer Value, The Best Team Wins, We Own It, and Earth Is Our Future
Since 2011, (COMPANY NAME) has helped thousands of the world's largest and most esteemed companies yield immediate cash impact, radically improve customer experience, and reduce carbon emissions. Its Process Intelligence platform uses industry-leading process mining technology and AI to present companies with a living digital twin of their end-to-end processes. For the first time, everyone in an organization has a common language for how the business runs, visibility into where value is hiding, and the ability to capture it. (COMPANY NAME) is headquartered in Munich, Germany and New York City, USA with more than 20 offices worldwide.
(COMPANY NAME) is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment and equal opportunity in all aspects of employment. We will not tolerate any unlawful discrimination or harassment of any kind. We make all employment decisions without regard to race/ethnicity, color, sex, pregnancy, age, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, transgender status, national origin, citizenship status, religion, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or any other factor protected by applicable anti-discrimination laws. As a US federal contractor, we are committed to the principles of affirmative action in accordance with applicable laws and regulations. Different makes us better.
Accessibility and Candidate Notices
|21 Dec 2023
|Type of job:
|Internet / New Media
|English, Spanish, German