- Monitor the Business Units learning activities in the Learning Management System.
- Upload all the Corporate training information in the system.
- Answer and solve all the Business Units incidences.
- Actively collaboration in new designs, development and adjustments related to the Learning Management System.
- Develop or oversee the production of instructional materials, aids and manuals.
- Review the process of newly launched e-learning modules including development, translation and voice-over coordination with other Business Units.
- Monitor the Business Units budget for training and development.
- Prepare reports on a quarterly basis looking for the quality data information.
- Control the corporate budged by registering and following up of all the invoices of the area.
- Collaborate with the responsible of each project, in the organizational preparation of classroom trainings (planning, logistics, monitor their quality results, etc.).
- Manage the subsidized training and its documentation.
- Contact with training suppliers to identify future collaborations.
- Support in any other requiered task related to Trainign or Human Resources area.
- Applications from foreign students are welcome, especially those who are pursuing bilingual degrees or forming part of an international study program.
- Student in its final year of Tourism or Business studies, or a Master Degree (MBA, Hotel Business Management, Human Resources, or similar)
- High level of English
- User level knowledge of Microsoft Office tools
- Solid understanding of Microsoft Excel will be valuable.
- Basic knowledge of SAP is a plus