* Sell products and services
* Provide high levels of customer service at all time to clients
* Inform customer of deals and promotions
* Fill in the contracts
* Instruct customers
* Monitor the daily accounts, reception and check in
* Marketing projects
*Social media projects
* Vehicle checks and cleaning
* Handle changes in policies or renewals
* Deal with incoming telephone calls
* Maintain a balance between company policy and customer benefit in decision making. Handles issues in the best interest of both customer and company
* Work effectively in a diverse work environment.
* Perform other duties as assigned
* Enjoy a fun, team-oriented workplace
* High level of English (company language), and Spanish (basic).
* Italian, French, Russian or German is an advantage.
* Highly developed sense of integrity and commitment to customer satisfaction.
* Demonstrated passion for excellence with respect to treating and caring for customers
* Has "thick skin" and is able to handle complaints and unpleasant customers.
* Has a pleasant, patient and friendly attitude.
* Driver's license that is valid in the EU
We have bonus system depending on your skills, fast growing and work effort.