Ligne de métierAssurance
Secteur / IndustrieNot Applicable
Description de l'offreA career in our Information Technology Audit Services practice, within Risk and Compliance services, will provide you the opportunity to work with a team that provides clients with extensive risk and controls technical knowledge and sector specific experience. You'll have the opportunity to develop a holistic approach to risk that protects businesses, facilitates strategic decision making and enhances efficiency by assisting management in the assessment of project risks and controls.
Our team uses current and emerging technologies to assist clients with financial reporting, compliance, and operational processes controls. You'll provide services related to controls around the financial reporting, compliance and operational processes, including business process and Information Technology management controls.
To really stand out and make us fit for the future in a constantly changing world, each and every one of us at (COMPANY NAME) needs to be an authentic and inclusive leader, at all grades/levels and in all lines of service. To help us achieve this we have the (COMPANY NAME) Professional; our global leadership development framework. It gives us a single set of expectations across our lines, geographies and career paths, and provides transparency on the skills we need as individuals to be successful and progress in our careers, now and in the future.
As an Intern / Trainee, you'll work as part of a team of problem solvers, helping to solve complex business issues from strategy to execution. (COMPANY NAME) Professional skills and responsibilities for this management level include but are not limited to:
* Learn about how (COMPANY NAME) works as a business and adds value to clients.
* Think broadly and ask questions about data, facts and other information.
* Use tools, techniques and firm standard methodologies to support research, analysis and problem solving.
* Produce high quality work which adheres to the relevant professional standards.
* Keep up-to-date with technical developments for business area.
* Communicate confidently in a clear, concise and articulate manner - verbally and in written form.
* Embrace diverse perspectives and welcome opposing and conflicting ideas.
* Uphold the firm's code of ethics and business conduct.
FormationDegrees/Field of Study required:
Degrees/Field of Study preferred:
Déplacements à prévoir Not Specified
Poste éligible avec un permis de travail No
Autorisation gouvernementale requiseNo
Fin de validité du poste