(COMPANY NAME) is a global scale-up from Barcelona, born in 2015 and dedicated to changing the way the world uses energy. We create smart charging systems for electric vehicles that combine cutting-edge technology with an outstanding design, because we believe that design is as essential as technology. And in order to provide an integrated experience, the communication between the car and the charger is managed via an easy-to-use App.
(COMPANY NAME) operates in over 40 countries and has offices in Barcelona, Madrid, China, and the US. We are a team of dreamers, doers, and makers, working worldwide to lead the path to sustainable electric transportation. More than 200 dedicated experts of over 20 different nationalities work together on achieving this goal.
We are powered by a culture of trust and innovation, something we have to earn every day by living up to our values. This culture has shown to be rewarding in many ways - amongst them, the creation of the world's first bidirectional charger, the Quasar, and the recognition as the best of CES 2020 in transportation technology.
We have closed our second tranche of Series A investment, bringing the total round to EUR23M. Have we also mentioned our brand-new headquarters in Barcelona?
At the end of the day, working at (COMPANY NAME) is at the same time challenging, fun, and rewarding. If you like the idea of a dynamic environment, desire to work alongside an incredibly talented, fast-growing team and believe in the future of sustainable transportation, this is the place for you.
Are you ready to change the world with us?
We are looking for a passionate IT Officer who is willing to jump into the EV revolution. In this role, you will provide company-wide IT support, including ticket resolution and infrastructure, basic monitoring, and administration.
* Provide first level technical support for associated hardware and software.
* Gradually advance to second level technical support for servers, network services, and associated hardware and software.
* Ensure that all requests from the IT ticketing system are taken care of.
* Monitor and maintain computer systems and networks.
* Perform periodic performance reporting to support capacity planning.
* Manage local IT suppliers and apply procurement tasks.
* Assist the Head of IT with various projects.
* Attractive internship compensation package
* 22 vacation days per year and flexible working hours
* Free breakfast and fruit 2 days per week and unlimited coffee & beverages
* No suits. Unless it's Carnival or Halloween
*At (COMPANY NAME), we're committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, colour, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, or veteran status. We strive to be a more equal opportunity workplace
* Pursuing a bachelor's or master's degree in Information Technology, Information Technology Engineering, Computer Science, or similar.
* Experience in G Suite and Microsoft systems.
* Understand user management within a business environment.
* Knowledge of software for administrative and scientific purposes.
* Strong analytical and troubleshooting skills.
* Fluent in English-a high level of Spanish is a plus