We're (COMPANY NAME)!
PASSIONATE ABOUT START-UPS?
Do you want to have a real start-up experience with real impact from the very beginning?
If you like the idea of creating Music Festivals, immersive experiences and so, and you have strong ownership and analytical skills,
WE WANT YOU FOR OUR ARMY.
(COMPANY NAME) is the leading entertainment discovery platform, with a mission to inspire people through experiences. We are looking for bar-raisers that want to work hard, have fun and make history with us. (COMPANY NAME) combines its marketplace and Secret Media Network (Secret London, Secret NYC, Madrid Secreto, Paris Secret, etc) through technology to reach over 15 million people per week. (COMPANY NAME) has also rolled out the (COMPANY NAME) Originals, which are proprietary events in which we follow a data-driven content creation strategy, using analytics to understand audiences and develop new experiences, such as La Casa de Papel Escape Room, Polar Sound in Baqueira, Candlelight concerts or El jardín de las Delicias Festival.
(COMPANY NAME) is present in London, Manchester, New York, Chicago, Los Angeles, Paris, Lyon, Toulouse, Lisbon, Porto, and Spain, and is in process of expanding to new markets. (COMPANY NAME) is also backed by top-notch institutional investors, including Rakuten, Atresmedia, Accel Partners, Lab-Tech, and 14W Ventures.
What are we looking for:
We are looking for a Backend Developer Intern to join the backend team, eager to learn more about software development. We need somebody that wants to learn about code quality and not just getting things done, but getting things done right.
We are preferably looking for people with some experience/ knowledge/ interest on Data Science, because one of the possible responsibilities of this role is applying such science to improve the experience of our customers - in our web and app platforms.
Must have skills:
* You have developed with Python either professionally or for personal projects
* We are an international company, so you need to be proficient in business English
What we do and you will learn:
* How to deliver code from development to production
* Experience with RESTful APIs (implementation and consumption)
* Create good quality code and scalable systems
We use these technologies, so it would be a plus if you have experience in:
* Django / Flask
* Celery with RabbitMQ
* Experience working on agile methodology
* AWS, Docker, Kubernetes and Ansible
* Paid position
* Remote friendly
* Responsibility from day one and professional and personal growth
* Referral bonus
* Workshops & Hackathons
* Excellent working conditions with a location in the heart of the Madrid scene,
* Ping Pong table and tournament
* Free coffee, drinks and fruit
* 40% Discount on all events on (COMPANY NAME)! <a href