Who we are
(COMPANY NAME) (NASDAQ: CRTO) is the global technology company powering the world's marketers with trusted and impactful advertising. 2,800 (COMPANY NAME) team members partner with over 20,000 customers and thousands of publishers around the globe to deliver effective advertising across all channels, by applying advanced machine learning to unparalleled data sets. (COMPANY NAME) empowers companies of all sizes with the technology they need to better know and serve their customers.
(COMPANY NAME) is looking for a Business Performance Analyst Intern to join our EMEA Sales Operations Team. Based in Barcelona, the analyst will play a key role on measuring the performance of the business. Start: ASAP for 6 months (full-time).
Every day, you will:
* You will assist the team with the maintenance of the business performance framework that supports the business cadence based on the relevant set of KPIs (daily, weekly, monthly, quarterly)
* You will assist the team with relevant deep-dives analysis on most important issues where SalesOps can bring unique value: commercial optimization at EMEA scale
* You will assist the team with the automation of recurrent processes
* You will continuously look for areas of improvement and lead initiatives to implement them
As for our dream candidate…
* Fluent in English, other languages are a plus
* Strong analytical & problem solving skills
* Excel proficiency (vlookup, index & match, macros, etc.) is a must
* Knowledge of SQL and Tableau (or other data visualization tools), Python is a plus
* Curious, self-driven, independent and not afraid of challenges
* Strong communication skills
At (COMPANY NAME), we dare to be different. We believe that diversity fuels innovation and creates an energy that can be seen and felt all over (COMPANY NAME). We champion different perspectives and are committed to creating a workplace where all Criteos are heard and feel a sense of belonging.
(COMPANY NAME) collects your personal data for the purposes of managing (COMPANY NAME)'s recruitment related activities. Consequently, (COMPANY NAME) may use your personal data in relation to the evaluation and selection of applicants. Your information will be accessible to the different (COMPANY NAME) entities across the world. By clicking the "Apply" button you expressly give your consent