As the tech firm that created the mobile world, and with more than 54,000 patents to our name, we've made it our business to make a mark. When joining our team at (COMPANY NAME) you are empowered to learn, lead and perform at your best, shaping the future of technology. This is a place where you're welcomed as your own perfectly unique self, and celebrated for the skills, talent, and perspective you bring to the team. Are you in?
Come, and be where it begins.
Our Great Opportunity!
We are looking for an IA/ML intern willing to make our Policy organizations values their own:
* We focus on the Global Flow: One (COMPANY NAME), disagree & commit, simplification
* We step up to the challenge: maximize customer value, proactive, keep calm
* Always seek respectful & efficient interactions: speak with quality, listen deeply, act locally
* We have a passion for improving: growth mindset, bias for action, feedback
* Implement activities automation using ML
* Provide new impetus fostering any other initiative that allows us to be reference in the new coming technical environment
* Identify and drive improvements over our methodology and process
* Software engineering. Including programming in C++, Java or Python over Linux & Kubernetes.
* Collaborate in the evolution of our organization towards aspects related to 5G networks, IoT connectivity
To be successful in the role you must have
* Student in Telecom or Computer Science Engineering or any other background that provides knowledge and skills in our areas.
* Strong desire for understanding the most advanced technology in the world (5G, Cloud/Virtualization/Containers/Microservices, Data Science/AI/ML, IOT, automation…).
* Ability to communicate fluently in Spanish and English
* Communication and interpersonal skills
* Ability to multi-task
* The will and ability to work in a fast-paced, ever-evolving environment and learn, learn, learn!
What´s in it for you?
Here at (COMPANY NAME), our culture is built on over a century of courageous decisions. With us, you will no longer be dreaming of what the future holds - you will be redefining it. You won't develop for the status quo, but will build what replaces it. Joining us is a way to move your career in any direction you want; with hundreds of career opportunities in locations all over the world, in a place where co-creation and collaboration are embedded into the walls. You will find yourself in a speak-up environment where empathy and humanness serve as cornerstones for how we work, and where work-life balance is a priority. Welcome to an inclusive, global company where your opportunity to make an impact is endless.
What happens once you apply?
To prepare yourself for next steps, please explore here: https://wxx.xxxxxxxx.xxx/xx/xxxxxxx/xxx-xxxxxxxxxxxxx/xxxxxx-xxxxxxs
Do you believe that an organization fostering an environment of cooperation and collaboration to execute with speed creates better business value? Do you value a culture of humanness, where fact based decisions are important and our people are encouraged to speak up? Do you believe that diverse, inclusive teams drive performance and innovation? At (COMPANY NAME), we do.
We provide equal employment opportunities without regard to race, color, gender, sexual orientation, transgender status, gender identity and/or expression, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, religion, political opinion, nationality, ethnic background, social origin, social status, Indigenous status, disability, age, union membership or employee representation and any other characteristic protected by local law or (COMPANY NAME)'s Code of Business Ethics.
(COMPANY NAME) provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
(COMPANY NAME) complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, (COMPANY NAME) supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
(COMPANY NAME) expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Primary country and city: Spain (ES) || || Madrid || Stud&YP