R&D Software Engineer Internship - Sept. 2021
At (COMPANY NAME), we believe in the power of ideas. Our vision is to create technology that makes life better for everyone, everywhere - every person, every organization, and every community around the globe. This motivates us - inspires us - to do what we do. To make what we want. To invent, and to reinvent. To engineer experiences that amaze.
We are seeking an enthusiastic and motivated candidate who thrives in a fast-paced environment to join our team as a Software Engineer Intern:
The Software Engineer Intern will be responsible for the following:
* Designs limited enhancements, updates, and programming changes for portions and subsystems of systems software
* Analyzes design and determines coding, programming, and integration activities required based on specific objectives and established project guidelines.
* Executes and writes portions of testing plans, protocols, and documentation for assigned portion of application; identifies and debugs issues with code and suggests changes or improvements
* Participates as a member of project team of other software systems engineers and internal and outsourced development partners to develop reliable, cost effective and high quality solutions for assigned systems portion or subsystem
* Collaborates and communicates with internal and outsourced development partners regarding software systems design status, project progress, and issue resolution
* Currently studying Bachelor's or Master's degree in Computer Science, Telecommunications, Maths, or similar fields.
* Availability to establish internship agreement with University during 9-12 months, either on a part-time or full-time basis.
* Availability to start between September 2021 - October 2021
* Designing software systems running on multiple platform types
* Software systems testing methodology, including execution of test plans, debugging, and testing scripts and tools
* Strong written and verbal communication skills; mastery in English and local language. Ability to effectively communicate design proposals and negotiate options.
* A Women Network that organizes activities all year long, such as the promotion of STEM vocations among girls.
* Flexible schedule to adapt to Bachelor's or Master's degree academic program. Part time or full time.
* Opportunity to learn on an international organization with colleagues coming from all over the world.
* Diverse internal growth and career opportunities.
* Sports centre (indoor and outdoor); gym, squash courts, tennis courts, basketball courts and regular fitness classes such as Yoga, Pilates, etc.
* We also dedicate time and resources to contribute with our community through Corporate Volunteering activities.
Schedule -Part time
Shift -No shift premium (Spain)
EEO Tagline -
(COMPANY NAME) Inc. is EEO F/M/Protected Veteran/ Individual with Disabilities
|Posted on:||31 Mar 2021|
|Type of job:||Internship|