Internship starting in October 2021. Initially we'll offer you an 8-month contract that can be extended.
The BI and Data Intern will be involved in activities related to creating dashboards and reports, auditing and ensuring the accuracy of data inputs, and help in troubleshooting any potential data issues or risks in the systems integrations.
What you'll do:
* Develop and maintain reports as well as provide Tableau support to marketplaces
* Provide analytics services to (COMPANY NAME) functions without this capability internally
* Manage data creation, transformation and deletion information and dashboards; as well as commission and decommission of datasets based on business needs and priorities
* Process confidential and proprietary information in compliance with information policies
* Build dashboards based on business needs
* Identify improvement initiatives in relation with information reporting across (COMPANY NAME)
* Help the business areas to identify new information datasets and sources that could lead to profitable insights
* Identify and oversee initiatives for data integrity and normalization within and across (COMPANY NAME) departments and systems
Who you are:
* Good level in Computer Science and algorithm management
* Good understanding of Data Modelling tools
* Knowledge of popular and standard data analysis tools and databases (e.g. SQL, PostgreSQL, etc.), with strong grasp of methodologies and processes for managing large-scale databases and systems
* Knowledge of statistical languages and tools
* Knowledge of Python
* A business-focused, analytical, creative, innovative, pragmatic, and positive team player.
* Technical and business level English is a must
* Good organisational, data management and data documentation skills
What you'll get from us:
* A unique experience in an international and dynamic environment
* Opportunities to work on a global level, with senior and very experienced profiles
* The chance to be a key player in a growing, highly skilled team
* Great colleagues and a healthy working environment
(COMPANY NAME) is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity in our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status or disability status.
If anything you've read above ticks your boxes, then why not apply now to find out more!
The health of our employees is very important to us. Due to Covid-19 all of our employees currently have the option to work from home full-time or, depending on the local situation and government regulations, they may go into the office following all safety protocols. This means that our interviews are currently taking place virtually. We are reviewing the situation on a regular basis and want to ensure that we follow all governmental guidelines and put the health of our people first.
Videos To Watch
|Posted on:||02 Apr 2021|
|Type of job:||Internship|
|Industry:||Banking / Finance|
|Job duration:||8 months|