One sunny Barcelona morning, two designers sat down to build a beautiful lead gen form for a bathroom company's showroom. They ended up reimagining the data collection experience and realized it was one idea they wouldn't be flushing down the toilet. Today, (COMPANY NAME) is a team of over 300 people from more than 35 countries, with offices in Barcelona, Spain, and San Francisco, US.
We're building a world where brands, businesses, and their communities can have more personal relationships with the people who matter most. To do this, we give people the tools they need to have conversational experiences at scale-because meaningful relationships start with conversations.
From online lead forms and engaging quizzes to face-to-face encounters in the office, help us build more meaningful relationships, one conversation at a time.
About the Team
In the strategy team, we want to perfectly align Typeformers' efforts with the market dynamics and our customer's needs. But in order to do that, first of all, we need to create the best possible employee experience. Why? Because by creating a great employee experience we can build a better customer experience.
You'll join and shape a great team of 6 people that thinks critically, talks openly, and always maintains a desire to learn. You'll work closely with the team and the Director of Strategy, clearly communicating the customer perspective and the state of the market, and potentially look for M&A opportunities that you think that can bring (COMPANY NAME) to the next level.
Who are our customers? What do they want? How can we serve them better? How do they perceive (COMPANY NAME)? How could we bring them much more value? Which is the future of (COMPANY NAME)? These are examples of questions that we answer everyday in the Strategy Team.
About the Role
As a Junior Strategy Analyst, you will be empowering (COMPANY NAME) (corporate strategy) and Typeformers (different departments and individuals) to bring more value to the customer through business, customer, market, and competitive insights and recommendations. You will directly work for the Director of Strategy and you will support him and the rest of the team in all these areas.
What you'll do:
* Discover who our customer is, what they want, and how we can serve them.
* Understand each customer's experience and map their journeys.
* Analyze the market, discovering its value chain and the main complementary and substitute products to (COMPANY NAME).
* Analyze our competitors and show us what they're doing differently to us.
* Help define our strategies and their action plans.
* Check and assess internal KPIs and financial data to define the most effective growth strategy for (COMPANY NAME).
* Work with the leadership team and the CEO to answer key company questions. You'll help them prepare presentations and reports.
* Participate on the definition of inorganic growth Strategy.
Here's what we are after:
* You're currently pursuing a BA or BS in Marketing, Business or related field from an accredited university
* You're a native / advanced English speaker with great communication skills
* You have at least 6 months of internship experience, preferably in the tech industry, SaaS environment or top consulting firm.
* You're passionate about business growth and how to shape the scale up of the company
* You're analytical, goal-oriented, and hard-working, you don't know about limits
* You're great with Google Suit (Spreadsheets, Slides,...)
* You love working in a team, and with people from different teams
* You're always finding solutions to problems. You're keen to approach a problem in a way no one else thought about
* Your default mode is: "What about the customer?"
* You thrive in a fast-paced environment that's always changing
* You can work well flying solo
It'd be amazing if you also have:
* You've previous experience in SaaS, Martech, or Software companies
* You've some knowledge of SQL, R, or another analytical tool (we usually teach it, but it would be great!)
* You've some sort of experience of M&A
* You've already used (COMPANY NAME) and know a bit about our customers
* You know the difference between a shiba-inu and a akita-inu (we like dogs)
Think you're a good fit? Hit apply-success might be just around the corner xxxx1;
*Today, more than 2.5M people from all over the world use (COMPANY NAME). We celebrate the diversity of our customer base, and we want our employees to reflect those differences. At (COMPANY NAME), we're committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, or veteran status. We strive to be an equal opportunity workplace
|Posted on:||02 Apr 2021|
|Type of job:||Internship|