Location: Madrid, Spain
(COMPANY NAME) people architect identity management and data protection solutions at the heart of digital security. Business and governments rely on us to bring trust to the billons of digital interactions they have with people. Our technologies and services help banks exchange funds, people cross borders, energy become smarter and much more. More than 30,000 organizations already rely on us to verify the identities of people and things, grant access to digital services, analyze vast quantities of information and encrypt data to make the connected world more secure.
(COMPANY NAME) in Spain is a leader in technological solutions applied to Defence, Aeronautics, Security, Transportation and Space and, furthermore, is a global centre for excellence in Space, Security of Critical Infrastructures and Transportation. With a turnover of EUR320 million and a staff of 1,200, it exports approximately 40% of its total production principally to the Middle East, North Africa and Latin America.
(COMPANY NAME) Digital Identity & Security is a global leader in digital security, bringing trust to an increasingly connected world. We design and deliver a wide range of products, software and services based on two core technologies: digital identification and data protection.
Border Control Group is responsible for the design and implementation of software components and products, qualification and integration of third party's hardware in the scope of Government Programs for travel related project (Border Control, ABC (Automated Border Control), Visa Management,). Our products span from reusable libraries (hardware connectors, biometric libraries), desktop applications integrating various hardware (passport readers, fingerprint scanners, printers, digital cameras), up to high performance servers.
As an IT Infrastructure Trainee you will assist our IT department on support and maintenance of local infrastructure, (Servers, virtualization and network), updates, migrations, etc...
You will work on virtualization (Hyper-V, VMware), and learn about SAN solutions, clustering and networking.
A week in the life of an IT Infrastructure Trainee:
* You'll work on creating modifying, migrating etc, virtual and physical machines.
* You'll support Delivery and RnD teams on deployment and maintenance of staging/test servers.
* You will assess, investigate and eventually solve issues and requests from these teams related to staging machines. (Space, performance, network issues).
* You might work to improve or config DB systems for staging or test environments.
* You will troubleshoot and fix hardware issues during staging system operation.
* Eventually you might help IT members on Bill of Material elaboration for tenders and new projects.
Knowledge, Skills and Experience:
* Recent Graduate from University or Master's Degree. Able to join immediately.
* Fluency in Spanish and English. French is a plus.
* Be competent in operating systems, networking, hardware and software and oriented to problem solving.
* Experience with Windows Server and Linux OSs.
What do we offer?
* 1 year, full-time internship program.
* Short working hours on Fridays and during August
* Flexible schedule
* EUR900 gross/month
* Holidays: 22 days/year
(COMPANY NAME) is a company committed to equal opportunities between women and men, and for this reason, we work to raise awareness and disseminate information on the subject both internally and externally.
At (COMPANY NAME) we provide CAREERS and not only jobs. With (COMPANY NAME) employing 80,000 employees in 68 countries our mobility policy enables thousands of employees each year to develop their careers at home and abroad, in their existing areas of expertise or by branching out into new fields. Together we believe that embracing flexibility is a smarter way of working. Great journeys start here, apply now
|Posted on:||15 Sep 2021|
|Type of job:||Internship|
|Industry:||Aerospace / Defense|
|Job duration:||12 months|
|Languages:||English, Spanish, French|