Technical Support Intern in Sevilla
Length: 6 months (option to be extended as intern).
Working hours: 35hs/week. Monday to Friday.
In this role, you have the opportunity to
Contribute a high growth business that will help improve the lives of millions contributing with a global leader in Health Technology.
You are responsible for
We will be working on several internal projects that require support from an IT perspective. Some of them are:
* New Product Introduction for Diagnostic Informatics and other IT products management
* Support for research projects.
You are a part of
A dynamic team of engineers, with a professional and fun workplace, collaborating with different business in the organization.
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience
* Enrolled in University: studying a bachelor or master in Engineering: IT, Informatics, Software, Telecommunications. University agreement is required for this internship.
* Highly analytical and detail oriented
* Interest in working in the health industry is a plus
* Eager to learn in the IT Business and passionate about technology
* English and Spanish are mandatory
In return, we offer you
A path towards your most rewarding career, supporting as a first step in your long term career. We also believe that we are at our best as a company when you are at yours as a person.
Why should you join Philips ?
Working at Philips is more than a job. It is a calling to make life better for people through your meaningful work, focused on positively impacting 2.5 billion lives a year by 2030. You will be challenged every day to think fast and work innovatively by building knowledge and sharing best practices to help our business to grow.
If you forgot your password, you can click the Forgot Password button on the Sign In screen to reset it
|Posted on:||27 May 2021|
|Type of job:||Internship|