Are you keen to start your career in IT? Are you interested to learn about IT technologies and become a part of international teams? Do you enjoy the freedom to act and have the passion to explore?
Our 12-month IT Infrastructure Internship offers a unique opportunity for talented and motivated Interns to join our driven, highly skilled and diverse IT Infrastructure Services Team at (COMPANY NAME). Throughout the 12 months, you will rotate between various streams within our IT Infrastructure Services Team, such as Monitoring, Software Engineering, Operations and Service Delivery to gain strong understanding and hands-on experience across the IT infrastructure scope. You will focus on building skills, knowledge and experience to provide technical support through the design, deployment and support of segregated IT User Zones and IT Application availability Groups. You will be a key supporter and contributor to IT services delivered to clients, and contribute to the resolution of IT service requests, incidents and problems, and participate in changes. You will also receive exposure across our Food and Environment Testing Europe division at (COMPANY NAME) to provide a more complete learning path throughout the Graduate period.
The Program provides you with a fast track into (COMPANY NAME) IT organization and aims to equip you with highly innovative IT knowledge and skills to develop a successful, long-term career at (COMPANY NAME). As part of our multi-cultural and high-performing teams, you will work on a broad variety of state-of-the-art IT solutions on a European level. Throughout the 12-month Program, you will have diverse experiences across a broad field to enable you to develop:
* Understanding of IT Infrastructure operational best practices, such as ITIL;
* Understanding of leading digital technologies: cloud, server, network, etc.;
* IT Monitoring and Reporting;
* Technical, analytical and critical-thinking;
* Strong communication skills;
* Experience working in a multi-client organization;
* Understanding of (COMPANY NAME) offerings.
Start date: Between June - August 2021
Duration: 12 months
Location: Katowice, PL OR Barcelona, ES
Type of contract: Full-Time (40 hrs/wk)
What We Offer:
* Fixed compensation depending on your level of experience and education;
* 12 months surrounded by a passionate international team;
* A dynamic environment with a strong team spirit where personal development and growth is encouraged;
* Extensive on-the-job coaching in a formative experience, in which you will develop stronger project management skills within an IT environment.
* Graduated for less than 2 years OR you are at the end of your studies in a Bachelor or Master degree in Computer Science, Data Analytics, Automation and AI relating to ICT Infrastructure or Engineering;
* Knowledge of Cisco Networking is highly desirable;
* Knowledge of Microsoft Azure or AWS is an asset;
* Knowledge of Check Point or SolarWinds is an advantage;
* CCNA Certification is a strong advantage;
* Interest in Innovation and Digital technologies;
* Interest in process engineering;
* Achievement-oriented with a strong desire to succeed;
* Proactive in self-motivated learning;
* Good communication, time-management and decision-making skills;
* Positive and adaptable personality with a keen analytical mindset;
* Fluent English communication skills (written/oral). Knowledge of another language is a plus.
(COMPANY NAME) Scientific is an international life sciences company which provides a unique range of analytical testing services to clients across multiple industries. The Group believes it is the world leader in food, environment and pharmaceutical products testing and in agroscience CRO services. It is also one of the global independent market leaders in certain testing and laboratory services for genomics, discovery pharmacology, forensics, advanced material sciences and for supporting clinical studies. In addition, (COMPANY NAME) is one of the key emerging players in specialty clinical diagnostic testing in Europe and the USA. Group's key figures are approx. 5.4 billion Euros turnover, more than 800 laboratories across 50 countries and over than 50,000 staff
|Posted on:||10 Jun 2021|
|Type of job:||Internship|
|Job duration:||12 months|