(COMPANY NAME) is driven by its purpose to protect, heal and nature in a relentless pursuit of a cleaner, healthier world. We fight to make access to the highest-quality hygiene, wellness and nourishment a right, not a privilege, for everyone. (COMPANY NAME) is proud to have a stable of trusted household brands found in households in more than 190 countries. These include Enfamil, Strepsils, Durex, Scholl, Veet, Cillit Bang, Finish, Vanish, Airwick and more. RB's passion to put consumers and people first, to seek out new opportunities, to strive for excellence in all that we do, and to build shared success.
The IT Business Intelligence Trainee will be a key pillar on the digital journey of (COMPANY NAME), by improving automatization on data analytics and leading the deployment of new technology solutions to ensure business digitalization.
- Business Analysis: End to end responsibility of Business Reports, Dashboards and Data Insights
- Support the deployment of new tools and solutions in the organization, liaising with Business Stakeholder, global product owners, and development teams all around the world
- Drive our digital transformation agenda through Business Intelligence, Data Analytics and Automation.
- Continuous engagement with different functions and levels in the company: Sales, Finance,Marketing, Supply to become their business partner with a technology expertise.
- Understand and manage the IT portfolio of the region, and drive the simplification and digitalization of the business, covering Spain and Portugal as well as Commercial and Industrial sites
In Return RB offer very competitive salaries with excellent benefits and the chance to progress your career within a truly global organisation.
RB is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other basis protected by appropriate law. All hiring decisions are made based on merit, competence and business need
|Posted on:||12 Jun 2021|
|Type of job:||Internship|