Smart trucking. Efficiency and technology to transform the transport of goods by road.
(COMPANY NAME) was founded in order to develop technologies which will make the road freight experience a smooth and efficient one for both truckers and for companies who send shipments.
We do this by drastically reducing the amount of empty kilometers travelled by goods vehicles, therefore optimising their use and occupancy. Thanks to our product, hauliers secure loads more easily and companies who send shipments can do so quickly and comfortably. All this while contributing to conserving the environment by reducing CO2 emissions.
At (COMPANY NAME) you will have a say in defining your role and how you will do it. You will have the freedom to try things that have never been tried and you will make a difference at a company that is changing an industry. We all share the same goal, and we would like you to form a part of it.
Are you ready to transform the goods transportation sector?
Other relevant information
* Paid internship (essential possibility of agreement with study center)
* Opportunities for personal growth and learning, every single day
* A flat, laid-back culture. Everybody is encouraged to participate in discussions and contribute
* High-trust environment. We believe in giving autonomy to all our employees
* An awesome office in central Madrid. We are easily accessible by public transport, as well as close to public bike stations
What you will be doing day to day:
You are analytical, mad about digging into data and finding opportunities to optimize and become more efficient. You thrive on metrics but are creative and totally customer-centric in your approach. Above all, you are curious, eager to learn and agile in your thinking and mindset.
We will offer you the chance to:
* Research new prospects and create enriched databases in Salesforce
* Align the data sourcing actions with the outbound strategy
* Support lead enrichment to generate Qualified Leads
* Track performance of different lead gen strategies
* Continually scan the market through different sources
* Identify trends and insights, and optimize performance based on the insights
* Brainstorm new and creative growth strategies
* Work hand in hand with full sales team with a strong growth focus
* Work with marketing and sales practice leaders
Your skills and experience:
* Passionate about high-growth startups
* You must have strong analytical skills
* You are a proven team player and able to work independently
* You must live turning raw data into meaningful business information
* You are really good in Excel, and know exactly how to automatise DB building
* You enjoy solving problems
* You are not afraid of innovate and giving ideas
* Fluent in English
* MS degree in computer engineering, business administration or marketing or a related fiel
Preferred skills (not essential):
* You have knowledge of web scraping
* Python basics
* Some exposure to Tableau and/or Salesforce
|Posted on:||14 Jan 2022|
|Type of job:||Internship|
|Industry:||Transports / Logistics|