We help the world run better
Our company culture is focused on helping our employees enable innovation by building breakthroughs together. How? We focus every day on building the foundation for tomorrow and creating a workplace that embraces differences, values flexibility, and is aligned to our purpose-driven and future-focused work. We offer a highly collaborative, caring team environment with a strong focus on learning and development, recognition for your individual contributions, and a variety of benefit options for you to choose from.Apply now!
About the (COMPANY NAME) Internship Experience Program
The (COMPANY NAME) Internship Experience Program is (COMPANY NAME)'s global, strategic, paid internship program that provides university students with opportunities to find purpose in their careers.
Three reasons to intern at (COMPANY NAME):
1. Culture of collaboration: meet with mentors, make new friends across the globe and create a thriving personal network.
2. Project-driven experience: gain cross-functional skills from our virtual and in-person learning sessions, diverse subject matter experts, and project deliverables.
3. Gain visibility: with (COMPANY NAME) Internship Experience Program in your title, you'll have a global network of (COMPANY NAME) leaders, entrepreneurs and career development opportunities at your fingertips.
About the team
Partner Recruiting Team is an international team focusing on mid-term business development activities across the entire partner portfolio of (COMPANY NAME) for countries in Northern Europe. The target is to effectively extend the ecosystem of (COMPANY NAME), to find partners within the scope of a well-defined partner strategy and to recruit them for the business with (COMPANY NAME).
Some partner recruiters work from the Barcelona office and others are located in the individual countries we are serving.
Working together with the Partner Recruiters, Partner Business Managers, Marketing, Partners and Sales, the (COMPANY NAME) Partner Recruiting Intern, will support the team in running innovative and creative activities to attract new (COMPANY NAME) Partners into our Ecosystem.
What you'll do:
* Position title: (COMPANY NAME) iXp Intern - Partner Recruiting intern EMEA North
* Location: Barcelona, Spain
* Expected start date: October 2022
In this role, you'll:
* Understand needs of IT companies and how to decide on new investments
* Support campaign creation and profile the target audience, develop campaign sequence and measure effectiveness
* Identify, collect and share best practices within the recruitment team
* Share updates and successes with the partner recruiting community in Norther Europe
Who you are:
We're looking for someone who takes initiative, perseveres, and stay curious. You like to work on meaningful innovative projects and are energized by lifelong learning.
* Student at a university or a university of applied sciences, active student status required (Master's students preferred)
* Can do mindset, resourcefulness, self-motivated team player
* Advanced MS Excel skills / willingness to learn, experience with (COMPANY NAME) BI solutions a plus
* Experience / ideas on how to best use communication tools
* Fluent in English
* Language skill in another language from Northern Europe (Danish, Dutch, French, Norwegian or Swedish) would be an asset
Follow @SAPiXp on Instagram and don't miss anything about our experiences worldwide!
We build breakthroughs together
(COMPANY NAME) innovations help more than 400,000 customers worldwide work together more efficiently and use business insight more effectively. Originally known for leadership in enterprise resource planning (ERP) software, (COMPANY NAME) has evolved to become a market leader in end-to-end business application software and related services for database, analytics, intelligent technologies, and experience management. As a cloud company with 200 million users and more than 100,000 employees worldwide, we are purpose-driven and future-focused, with a highly collaborative team ethic and commitment to personal development. Whether connecting global industries, people, or platforms, we help ensure every challenge gets the solution it deserves. At (COMPANY NAME), we build breakthroughs, together.
We win with inclusion
(COMPANY NAME)'s culture of inclusion, focus on health and well-being, and flexible working models help ensure that everyone - regardless of background - feels included and can run at their best. At (COMPANY NAME), we believe we are made stronger by the unique capabilities and qualities that each person brings to our company, and we invest in our employees to inspire confidence and help everyone realize their full potential. We ultimately believe in unleashing all talent and creating a better and more equitable world.
(COMPANY NAME) is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to the values of Equal Employment Opportunity and provide accessibility accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you are interested in applying for employment with (COMPANY NAME) and are in need of accommodation or special assistance to navigate our website or to complete your application, please send an e-mail with your request to Recruiting Operations Team: Cxxxxxx@xxx.xxm
For (COMPANY NAME) employees: Only permanent roles are eligible for the (COMPANY NAME) Employee Referral Program, according to the eligibility rules set in the (COMPANY NAME) Referral Policy. Specific conditions may apply for roles in Vocational Training.
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability:
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their age, race, religion, national origin, ethnicity, age, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, et al), sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, protected veteran status, or disability.
Successful candidates might be required to undergo a background verification with an external vendor.
Requisition ID: xxxxx3 | Work Area: Human Resources | Expected Travel: 0 - 10% | Career Status: Student | Employment Type: Intern | Additional Locations: #LI-Hybrid.
Requisition ID: xxxxx3
Posted Date: Aug x, xxx2
Work Area: Human Resources
Career Status: Student
Employment Type: Intern
Expected Travel: 0 - 10%
|Posted on:||06 Aug 2022|
|Type of job:||Internship|
|Languages:||English, Danish, Dutch|