We help the world run better
Our company culture is focused on helping our employees enable innovation by building breakthroughs together. How? We focus every day on building the foundation for tomorrow and creating a workplace that embraces differences, values flexibility, and is aligned to our purpose-driven and future-focused work. We offer a highly collaborative, caring team environment with a strong focus on learning and development, recognition for your individual contributions, and a variety of benefit options for you to choose from.Apply now!
We are looking for a versatile hands-on digital designer that is passionate about problem-solving through creativity and innovation. During this internship, you will be part of the diverse team that makes up the EMEA creative service team, creating customer-centric assets to improve (COMPANY NAME)'s customers' buying journey through storytelling, graphic design and user experience.
About the (COMPANY NAME) Internship Experience Program
The (COMPANY NAME) Internship Experience Program is (COMPANY NAME)'s global, strategic, paid internship program that provides university students with opportunities to find purpose in their careers.
Three reasons to intern at (COMPANY NAME)
* Culture of collaboration: meet with mentors, make new friends across the globe and create a thriving personal network.
* Project-driven experience: gain cross-functional skills from our virtual and in-person learning sessions, diverse subject matter experts, and project deliverables.
* Gain visibility: with (COMPANY NAME) Internship Experience Program in your title, you'll have a global network of (COMPANY NAME) leaders, entrepreneurs and career development opportunities at your fingertips.
About the team
Do you want to be a part of a diverse, fun, and talented team? We are (COMPANY NAME)'s EMEA Creative team, a group of designers and content creators who assist the midmarket sales organization in delivering a personalized, innovative, and memorable End-to-end digital customer experience. We are passionate individuals determined to deliver excellence in everything we do. By supporting various teams across the organization, we strive to elevate (COMPANY NAME)'s engagement strategy and demonstrate how creativity can contribute to greater business success.
What you'll do:
Position title: (COMPANY NAME) iXp Intern - Digital Designer
Location: Barcelona, Spain
Expected start date: 1st or 15th of the month
In this role, you'll:
As a Digital Designer, you'll get to showcase your expertise in creating visual design assets across different formats to elevate (COMPANY NAME) customer engagement strategy. During this internship you will:
* Produce customer-centric assets across a variety of formats, including but not limited to: presentations, graphic designs, microsites, simple prototypes, newsletters
* Design and prepare engaging and interactive presentations with compelling content and visuals
* Collaborate within a cross-functional team to deliver high quality designs that are engaging, innovative, and align with core purpose pillars of the (COMPANY NAME) brand
* Bring ideas to life, using your different creative skills and technical know-how to solve creative challenges to ideate and design best-in-class experiences across a wide range of digital media
* Manage multiple design projects at the same time, ensuring quality, needs and deadlines are met
* Actively participate in testing and sharing new and better tools, methods and best practices for content creation
* Encourage effective teamwork by providing support, and creating a climate of collaboration, constructive feedback & trust
Who you are:
We're looking for someone who takes initiative, perseveres, and stays curious. You like to work on meaningful innovative projects and are energized by lifelong learning.
* Digital enthusiast - Eager to create across a variety of media and learn new tools. You have good knowledge of visual design software (Adobe Creative suite, Figma or alike software) Great PowerPoint skills and knowledge of UX/UI are plus
* Problem-Solver - Demonstrates creativity when facing problems. Proven ability to turn complex concepts into simple, understandable, and well-designed visuals
* Creative-thinker - Ability to approach challenges, reframe them into possibilities and come up with new, fresh and sometimes unexpected ideas
* Strong communicator - Enjoys collaboration across disciplines and is passionate about shaping creative ideas as well as turn them into realities
* Strong team player - Communicates and collaborates across the organization and is willing to work both collaboratively and autonomously on multiple projects simultaneously and effectively
* Fluent spoken and written English is a must. Knowledge of French/Spanish/Italian is a plus
* Currently pursuing a degree on media, visual communication, graphic design, multimedia production or similar program
* Creative portfolio that shows a wide variety of media & techniques is required
Follow @SAPiXp on Instagram and don't miss anything about our experiences worldwide!
We build breakthroughs together
(COMPANY NAME) innovations help more than 400,000 customers worldwide work together more efficiently and use business insight more effectively. Originally known for leadership in enterprise resource planning (ERP) software, (COMPANY NAME) has evolved to become a market leader in end-to-end business application software and related services for database, analytics, intelligent technologies, and experience management. As a cloud company with 200 million users and more than 100,000 employees worldwide, we are purpose-driven and future-focused, with a highly collaborative team ethic and commitment to personal development. Whether connecting global industries, people, or platforms, we help ensure every challenge gets the solution it deserves. At (COMPANY NAME), we build breakthroughs, together.
We win with inclusion
(COMPANY NAME)'s culture of inclusion, focus on health and well-being, and flexible working models help ensure that everyone - regardless of background - feels included and can run at their best. At (COMPANY NAME), we believe we are made stronger by the unique capabilities and qualities that each person brings to our company, and we invest in our employees to inspire confidence and help everyone realize their full potential. We ultimately believe in unleashing all talent and creating a better and more equitable world.
(COMPANY NAME) is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to the values of Equal Employment Opportunity and provide accessibility accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you are interested in applying for employment with (COMPANY NAME) and are in need of accommodation or special assistance to navigate our website or to complete your application, please send an e-mail with your request to Recruiting Operations Team: Cxxxxxx@xxx.xxm
For (COMPANY NAME) employees: Only permanent roles are eligible for the (COMPANY NAME) Employee Referral Program, according to the eligibility rules set in the (COMPANY NAME) Referral Policy. Specific conditions may apply for roles in Vocational Training.
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability:
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their age, race, religion, national origin, ethnicity, age, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, et al), sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, protected veteran status, or disability.
Successful candidates might be required to undergo a background verification with an external vendor.
Requisition ID: xxxxx6 | Work Area: Administration | Expected Travel: 0 - 10% | Career Status: Student | Employment Type: Intern #LI-Hybrid.
Requisition ID: xxxxx6
Posted Date: Sep xx, xxx2
Work Area: Administration
Career Status: Student
Employment Type: Intern
Expected Travel: 0 - 10%
|Posted on:||23 Sep 2022|
|Type of job:||Internship|
|Languages:||English, French, Spanish|