- Definition of innovation projects: from ideas or concepts to its eventual validation, following the (COMPANY NAME) internal innovation process.
- Project follow-up, technology assessment, feasibility studies, mock-up definition and development, and introduction to market.
- Creation of technical datasheets and internal reports, including market research studies.
- Technology enthusiast with critical sense on the evaluation of technologies, from science featuring very low TRL to already well established technologies.
- Willingness to travel to visit customers, partners and attend to congresses and conferences.
- Industrial engineer, electronics, telecommunications, computer science or physicist.
- Technology specialist with know-how in all or some of the following areas: Electronics, Radio Frequency, Audio, Android, software development, lighting, photonics, sensing and optics.
- Good communication skills for connecting with customers and/or partners and very focused on product success.
- Problem solving, good communication, project management, and team player skills.
- Very good writing, reading, listening and oral English communication.
- Spanish native
- English advanced
|Posted on:||24 Nov 2022|
|Type of job:||Internship|