Life is too short to just tick the box. Reimagine the box with Zurich!
We are looking for a motivated individual who wants to build or develop an experience in Agile product development and contributes to building high quality products. We are expecting you to have a structured, problem solving, curious and forward-thinking mindset - Caring, Committed, Independent.
During this experience not only you will learn and boost your career but also you will build relationships and have fun with teams all over the world!
With us you will have a real opportunity to make a difference and be part of the team!
As a Junior Product Owner you will have opportunity to:
* Work closely with teammates across functions like BI, Data, Engineering, User Experience, Product Management and Finances to help define and deliver our product roadmap.
* Help guide the prioritization of work and help make resourcing and prioritization tradeoffs in service of our customers' and our company's goals.
* Ensure clear communication with your team and everyone at the company to continuously improve how you work together and ensure everyone is happy, productive, efficient and operating with our customers and stakeholders' interests.
Your Skills and Experience
We would like to give this opportunity to somebody who is:
* Experienced in a technical discipline (such as Python or R programming) during your studies
* Enthusiastic to develop an understanding of how business, and specifically Insurance, works
* A proactive approach to problem-solving and self-learning, by conducting self-research, and raising questions when needed
* Active student status with Spanish University/School is mandatory
* University student interested in developing career in tech field
* Looking for at least 6 months part-time/internship program
* Tech savvy approach
* An enthusiastic, capable, curious person craving to learn
* A good team player with responsible and can-do attitude
* Able to use English for communication with colleague and managers from abroad on daily basis
We offer benefits such as:
* Paid Internship
* Option to work remotely within Spain
* Up to 30 hours weekly with Flexible schedule
* LinkedIn and internal training opportunities
* Special discounts on different brands and products & great banking and insurance conditions.
* Welcome pack that includes amazing gadgets.
* A cool workspace with gaming, gym, and fun area!
* A variety of clubs for you to get to know your colleagues and have fun, e.g. hiking, skiing, reading and many others!
* Free coffee and fruit at the office.
Primary work location is Barcelona Poblenou.
Does it look like you have found your future job? Don't wait anymore and apply sending your CV in English!
Who we are
Looking for a challenging and inspiring work environment where you can make a difference? At Zurich millions of individuals and businesses place their trust in our products and services every day. Our 53,000 employees worldwide form the basis of our success, enabling, businesses and communities to face a world of risk with confidence. Imagine if you could help people do this all over the world. You'd give them confidence and reassurance by protecting what they love most. It's a big challenge, but you will be supported by a world-class team who believe in helping you to reach your full potential and deliver on our promises.
Diversity & Inclusion
At Zurich we are an equal opportunity employer. We attract and retain the best qualified individuals available, without regard to race/ethnicity, religion, gender, sexual orientation, age or disability.
So be challenged. Be inspired. Help us make a difference.
At Zurich, we like to think outside the box and challenge the status quo. We take an optimistic approach by focusing on the positives and constantly asking What can go right?
We are an equal opportunity employer who knows that each employee is unique - that's what makes our team so great!
Join us as we constantly explore new ways to protect our customers and the planet.
* Location(s): ES - Barcelona
* Remote working: No
* Schedule: Part Time
* Recruiter name: Besteiro Cerda Maria Sol
|Posted on:||18 Mar 2023|
|Type of job:||Internship|
|Job duration:||6 months|